23rd February 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?

i want to do Msc in chemistry from bhoj open university bhopal so please tell the admission
procedure and total fees and all details related course

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  2. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  3. How can i do M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from Bhoj Open University?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  6. List of courses can be opted by a commerce student after completing 12th?
  7. Best colleges to do MSc in Chemistry from Bhopal? What is the criteria and the procedure to do MSc in Chemistry?
  8. What is the last date of B.Ed entrance exam of MP?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  10. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  11. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  12. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  13. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  14. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  15. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  18. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2011, 01:22 AM
rashmi kashyap

Default Re: Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?

date of enterance exam date from m.sc inmicrobiology for pune college
7th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?

procedure eligibility addmissionfee&date of addmission in msc.chemistry
1st June 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure eligibility addmissionfee&date of addmission in msc.chemistry
what is fee structure
30th June 2011, 05:51 PM

i want to do Msc in chemistry from bhoj open university bhopal so please tell the admission
procedure and total fees and all details related course[/QUOTE]
13th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

19th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

fee for msc chemistry
24th August 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in msc(botany) at bhoj university what is the fees structurs n admission date.
30th September 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
last date of exam form submit 2011-12 exam ,and what is the fee,
17th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

please give me details of admission in msc from bhoj univercity indore,fees @ last date of admission & everything?
18th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

please give me details of admission in msc from bhoj univercity indore,fees @ last date of admission & everything?
22nd October 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

mscchemistryexamedate2o11
24th November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

please give me details of admission in bsc from bhoj univercity indore,fees @ last date of admission & everything?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/admission-procedure-do-msc-chemistry-bhoj-open-university-bhopal-total-fee-structure-course-90974.html#ixzz1ehZt2b5u
25th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc. in zoology from mp bhoj d.d.university in 2011-12.
3rd December 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

please give me details of admission in msc from bhoj univercity indore,fees @ last date of admission & everything?for 2011-2012 my email [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
i want total information about msc & fees stracture of msc
7th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of msc admission form
13th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees and last date to submit the admit form of "msc botany" from bhoj open university?
20th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the date for the entrance examination of chemistry m.sc?
18th January 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Please mail me that how i can apply for MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open Unversity.
My ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?