17th August 2012, 08:26 PM
arunpinkey

Previous years papers of graduate trainee(Chemistry) and aptitude test and general awareness test

dear sir,
i am postgraduate passed student of chemistry. i want the previous year question of graduate trainee (chemistry) and of aptitude test and general awareness test. my email id is [email protected]

23rd May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of graduate trainee(Chemistry) and aptitude test and general awareness test

dear sir,
i am postgraduate passed student of chemistry. i want the previous year question of graduate trainee (chemistry) and of aptitude test and general awareness test. my email id is [email protected]
21st July 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of graduate trainee(Chemistry) and aptitude test and general awareness test

dear sir,
i am M. Sc. chemistrypass out student. i want the previous year question of graduate trainee (chemistry) and of aptitude test and general awareness test. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?