18th August 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Sony after completion of B.Tech in IT?

hi i am first year student ..after i finish my studies.. I want to join mobile company sony .. It was my dream...
after passing B.Tech it

18th March 2013, 10:14 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to get Job in Sony after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am first year student ..after i finish my studies.. I want to join mobile company sony .. It was my dream...
after passing B.Tech it
Hello,

Yes! You can join Sony. No problem in applying for Sony company but you can't directly place your resume to Sony as it wont take fresher by applying resume.

either in college placements or try your luck at job fairs and keep a eye on vacancies in Sony.

You should be having a minimum of 75% aggregate in your B tech.
Should have very good Technical knowledge and communication skills.
Package will be around 3.5 lac p.a. for freshers though it completely depends on your college reputation.

If you didn't get Job in Sony don't get disappoint , join any other company for now get experience and place your resume at there site.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?