18th August 2012, 04:37 PM
SKS TIWARI

Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?

I have scored 68% in inter and desire for admission in specially mbbs course in maharashtra state let me know the possibilities of admission at this stage what are the fee structure's and formalities i am non maharashtra also guide me for bds

Related Questions:
  1. CS course after M.Com and pursuing IWAI inter? Fee structure and subjects?
  2. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  4. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What is the registration fee structure for CS?
  8. What is the fee structure of Group Discussion (Group 1) in inter?
  9. What kind of exam is held for company secretary course?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of Group Discussion (Group 1) in inter?
  13. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  14. What are the possibilities to get admission in any government university of West Bengal after scoring 541 rank in JECA -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  16. Any scope for getting admission in any university after scoring 272 BC C reservation category? Fee structure of it?
  17. What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter
  18. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
25th June 2015, 05:36 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?

Yes you are definitely eligible for admission in mbbs
The candidate willing to take admission in mbbs course in India must have passed the Class XIIth examination with PCB 50% for general Category & 40% for Backward Category.
Age: The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.and the fee structure depeds upon college.it is different for different college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?