24th February 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

I am a student of class 12th and i want study in abroad but my parents can't afford that much money i want to ask u tht wat exams should i appear in sn that i can get scholarships and admission in good colleges in abroad.

5th March 2011, 07:20 PM
shruti_bhagya

Default Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 12th and i want study in abroad but my parents can't afford that much money i want to ask u tht wat exams should i appear in sn that i can get scholarships and admission in good colleges in abroad.

there are lot many competitive exams like GRE, TOEFL etc which are conducted to be elligible to study abroad. if any one of these is qualified you can go abroad to study and scholarship will be given by the college which you choose.

6th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

hi , my child wants to study in US for aeronautics engineering .presently he is doing 10th grade in a CBSE school .will it be advisable to shift him to a 'o' level school .will it give weightage while applying .and also i would like know any scholarships exams.... and how to go about .kindly help me.

RT

7th March 2011, 12:37 AM
shruti_bhagya

Quote:
hi , my child wants to study in US for aeronautics engineering .presently he is doing 10th grade in a CBSE school .will it be advisable to shift him to a 'o' level school .will it give weightage while applying .and also i would like know any scholarships exams.... and how to go about .kindly help me.

RT
Dear Sir/Mam
marks obtained in 12th standard wont matter much in few institutes but in some institutes 12th stand. grade matters to about 50% along with the valid score of competitive exam. to study abroad GRE, TOEFL, IELTS -any 1 has to be cleared.
scholarships will be given but that will depend on institute till what extent they can provide. there is nothing to worry about clearing exams as there are many coaching classes which provide coaching regarding GRE, TOEFL,IELTS etc...
this is the URL of an University
http://www.ae.illinois.edu/academics/grad/faqs.html
You may take a look at it and know it well.
all the best.
with regards
shruti

10th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Im a student studying in 10th.
My dream is to study my higher studies in U.S.A. I want to know whether I should take science or commerce as to which is a better stream to study in U.S.
I want to know the exams to be appeared if i want to get scholarships and the colleges where admission is available through scholarships.
Please give me the complete detail.
Thank you.

15th March 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to do masters in architecture from singapore,which exams should i appear to take admission in abroad??

25th March 2011, 03:58 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

marks obtained in 12th standard wont matter much in few institutes but in some institutes 12th stand. grade matters to about 50% along with the valid score of competitive exam. to study abroad GRE, TOEFL, IELTS -any 1 has to be cleared.
scholarships will be given but that will depend on institute till what extent they can provide. there is nothing to worry about clearing exams as there are many coaching classes which provide coaching regarding GRE, TOEFL,IELTS etc...

6th April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Im the student of 10th.
My dream is to study in U.K after 12th and i want to study architecture over there so plz tell me about the scholarship exam and its related colleges.
Plz give me complete information.
Thank you.

6th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Im the student of 10th.
My dream is to study in abroad after 12th and i want to study architecture over there so plz tell me about the scholarship exam and college related to it.
Plz give me detail information.
Thank you.

9th April 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a student f 12th commerce and i want to study in any japenies university for my further study so which exam should i attemp to get there..

25th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing un 12th classs uwant to scholarship

28th April 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

If i wnt to do bsc after 12th then whch type of work i hv top do at home in which i earn mre money

9th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to study in abrob which scloraship is eligible for me

10th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Harish,recently i have taken my 12th class exam and now i am waiting for result. Iwant know one thing,that how i can get a scholarship to study in abroad because i can't afforce money for study in abroad. So please answer me,i will wait for the answer.

15th May 2011, 07:55 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO
There are lot of programmes which offers you for scholarship, to study in abroad.if you have done graduation then GRE (graduation record exam), will be best for you. after qualifying the exam you will be able to continue your studies in abroad.
for more informations on scholarships you can visit-www.indianscholarship.com
and www.a2zscholarship.com

ok, best of luck.

27th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i want study in abroad after completion of my graduation, so in what type of scholarship exam I had to appear

16th June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,mam Myself pratik.keer i am doing my BMS(bachelor of management study second year). i want to do my fruther management study in abroad so what should i do which course should i take after my completion of graduation in BMS. Will GRE exam help me to do that.

16th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i was wondering if I could get scholarship at the USA for further studies after 12. Would it be better to take SAT or TOEFL?

17th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I am doin engg in final yr nw.... want to do pg from us uk or australia .... which scholarship xam will b best for me????

27th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm perceiving final year bcom in jain , i wanted to do pg in singapore, can anyone tell me , which exams to be taken for scholarship ?????

27th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

recpected sir i got only 68% in 12 board in science but i still want to study in adroad for my farther study is there any chance for me .....???????

19th July 2011, 03:11 PM
abhi789
Banned

you will have to only score high in their exam like gre,toefl etc. because only 4000-5000 student fill form but they are best of the world not only high score in entrance exam but also high score in their internal exams if you are selected.
BEST OF LUCK

21st July 2011, 11:36 PM
anil_kumar89

scholarships will be given but that will depend on institute till what extent they can
provide. there is nothing to worry about clearing exams as there are many coaching
classes which provide coaching regarding GRE, TOEFL,IELTS etc... if you have done graduation then GRE (graduation record exam), will be best for you

28th July 2011, 10:04 PM
rahulchs

hi dear,

thanks

31st July 2011, 09:50 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

There are lot of programmes which offers you for scholarship, to study in abroad.if you have done graduation then GRE (graduation record exam), will be best for you. after qualifying the exam you will be able to continue your studies in abroad.
for more informations on scholarships you can visit-www.indianscholarship.com
and www.a2zscholarship.com

Thanks

4th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a college student recently in 2nd year doing b.e. i wanted to study abroad in foreighn what exam should i give to get scholarship in and study abroad

10th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10th
My dream is to study in Abroad after 10th.I want to know that how i get scholarship to study in abroad.plz tell me what exam should i gave to get scholarship and study abroad after 10th.

11th August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i complete B Tech(Electrical and Electronics), i wish to study MBA in UK. which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying MBA in UK?

20th August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying BSc. maths honours and want to study abroad after i become a graduate. What exam am i supposed to appear in for this purpose? Please help!

17th September 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in Information technology now i want to go abroad for futher education abroad but my parents cant afford required monet so plzzzz suggest m some
exam over it so that i get free scholarship

6th November 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am currently the student of class 12th. I want to go abroad to study after my class 12th in order to do my engineering. So please guide me which forms to fill, about the scholarships and if there is any chance of getting par-time job so that I can help myself financially.

7th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA in HR and Marketing from Bangalore University i want to bo MS in UK by applying for study loan i would like to get complete details about how to apply for universities in UK and eligibility details please guide me

15th December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completing my 12th standard(intermediate)and i want to do mbbs in usa . and i want to know what exam i appear.and i want to know all thw details and please guide me

15th December 2011, 11:21 PM
prashant more

Exclamation Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

hi dear,

thanks

15th December 2011, 11:57 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Smile Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Through the GRE and TOEFl exams you can get the admission to study abroad and scholarship depends on the university where you get the admission.

Bets of luck !!!

23rd January 2012, 01:13 AM
aspire007

30th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Rapchik007

all the best.
with regards

5th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

HELLO MA'M I M DOING 12TH MEDICAL WITH CBSE . I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP TEST FOR MBBS IN ABROAD AND WHEN THE FORM IS TO FILL UP FOR THAT.....

13th February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

m doing b.tech rgt now... want to do MBA after my degree.. should i crack GRE exam for that..?? or some other exam is there..?? if yes thn plz tell..
n i wanted to knw that how much money will be consumed in all this process..??
is there any scholarships on the basis of any exam by government for studing in abroad...??
plzzz ans...

13th February 2012, 07:23 PM
ross4412
Member+

Any hesitation about studying abroad is typically related to the cost. However, what most students don’t know is that they can actually apply their current on-campus financial aid package to their study abroad trip in addition to scholarships. In fact, for some students, particularly those who pay out-of-state-tuition, studying abroad can sometimes be cheaper than a traditional on-campus semester.

A study abroad scholarship is a monetary award for students to use toward the expenses of their program such as travel, course credits, books and lodging. Students must apply for scholarships and some can be very competitive while others are underutilized. There are several types of study abroad scholarships to apply for such as:

Merit-based: These awards are based on a student's academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant's extracurricular activities and community service record. It’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
Student-specific: These are scholarships for applicants who initially qualify based on factors such as gender, race, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
Destination-specific: These are scholarships awarded by a country to students planning to pursue a study abroad program in that particular country. They are awarded as an incentive to study in that country instead of elsewhere. Check with government-sponsored travel websites of the country where you wish to study to see what scholarships are available.
Program-specific: Program-specific scholarships are offered by individual study abroad programs and/or the colleges and universities where they may be associated to qualified applicants. These scholarships are often given on the basis of academic and personal achievement, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship. Check with your study abroad program and university to see what scholarships are available.
Subject-specific: Subject-specific scholarships are awarded by study abroad programs or institutions to students based on their particular major or field of study. These scholarships may require the recipients to enroll in subject-specific courses while abroad or conduct subject-specific research while abroad, but it’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on each scholarship

19th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th and i want study in abroad but my parents can't afford that much money i want to ask u tht wat exams should i appear in commerce(mba) that i can get scholarships and admission in good colleges in abroad.

25th March 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir I HAVE GIVEN A APPLICATION IN A UNIVERSITY IN SWEDEN NAME JONKOPING UNIVERSITY THAT IS FOR Marketing Management AND FOR THIS COURSE THEIR ELEGIBILTY IS ONLY 12 TH PASSED SO CAN U GIVE ME DETAIL OF THIS UNIVE. (FOR FAKE OR ORIGINAL) IS THIS IS VELID UNIVE. PLZ GIVE ME FEEDBACK AT [email protected] plz give me ans befor the time run out i am wating............ :(

26th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i m a studnt of 9th n i want to study abroad after 12th . how could i get a scholarship to study dere ??

8th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am from India and recently complete my graduation in B.Com Computer Application and want to study in abroad please guide me which exam i have to give for my Post graduation .on may mail ID please sir, [email protected]
Thanking you sir !
Regards,
Parsharam.

12th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I think to study medical abroad it is use full or not ? that gov give safety or not?if any problem how to solve?

15th April 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

my electronic and communication engineering will compliet in next year and i want to go abroad for further study and job. which country is best for me?

28th April 2012, 12:15 PM
rambo94

there are lot many competitive exams like sat,GRE,TOEFL etc..............
gre>1000
toefl>80
ielts>6.5
for CS,EE,MECH etc.............................

16th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 11th commerce student i want to study abroad after 12th will it be possible to get scholarship with commerce stream.

10th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

are there any entrance exams for going abroad before 12

14th June 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

ive completed my schooling this year and will be joining governament college .can i give exams to get a good college in foreign ?
i.e if i had completed my first year can i join foreign college from second semister (second year)?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?