18th August 2012, 05:39 PM
dhireshshetty

Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com

hi sir,

in hsc i got 67.67% & in tybcom i got 48% in 2011 can i appear for cs exams ,

actually i am interested in accounts & finance field , so u can tell me ,that which exam should i can give according to my field

28th December 2012, 10:50 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com

YES, you can appear in the Company Secretary Exams.
But for this you have to take admission in this course

This course is held in three stages:

>> Foundation
>> Executive
>> Professional

Since you have completed your Graduation, you can directly take admission in the executive course.
For this you have to buy the Prospectus from the ICSI office and submit all the documents along with the fees.

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams in the same year

There are 6 papers that you have to give in the ICSI executive level
>> General and Commercial Laws
>> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
>> Tax Laws
>> Company Laws
>> Economic and Labour Laws
>> Securities Laws and Compliances

Before you appear for the ICSI Executive level term end exams than you have to complete the following
>> Student Induction Programme (SIP)-7 days
>> 70 Hours Compulsory Computer Training requirement
>> Compulsory Coaching Requirement
26th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com

If we fail in 11 commerce then we can give12 exam
26th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you can appear in the Company Secretary course after completing your graduation degree and you are fully eligible for this professional course.you can go for this course after 12th class as well as after graduation as in both cases candidates are allowed just one change will happen that the duration of the course will change as after graduation the course duration will decrease from 5 years to 2 years.

As you said you have passed the graduation degree so their is also one benefit for you that you will get relaxation of the foundation means the 1st stage of the course will be reduce and you will get direct admission in the executive level.

Format of Executive course :

Accounts
Company Law
Tax Law
Economics
Security Law
General and commercial law

And than the last stage for you is the professional stage and after clearing it than you will get the course degree and also you will get a good job too because their is lot of opportunities are available for the cs degree holders.

Best of luck
5th July 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

do you think low marks in graduation will affect my carrer as a cs?
26th December 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I will give my tybcom exam in this coming march. I want to do cs.. but after completing cs can I do masters in law. is there any provision for this so I can save 3 years in LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?