18th August 2012, 09:04 PM
chitrapatil27

Am I eligible to join BARC after passing BSc Physics? I am 34 years old

i am 34 years old Am i eligible to join BARC after BSc physics

Related Questions:
1st May 2015, 07:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BARC after passing BSc Physics? I am 34 years old

BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.

The eligibility criteria for Physics Discipline are following:-

-The applicant should have passed MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.

-MSc applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

-Applicants are considered on the basis of GATE Score.Therefore,the applicant should have valid GATE Score in Physics.

-For applicants having BE (Engineering Physics) or MSc (Electronics) as qualifying degree, valid GATE Score in Engineering Science is also acceptable.

-The age limit for

General Category - 26 years

OBC-29 years

SC/ST–31 years
4th June 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BARC after passing BSc Physics? I am 34 years old

Can I appear for BARC entrance exam after passing third year exam of BSc with physics honors without math?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?