18th August 2012, 10:52 PM
arnab2907

How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons

I want to join raw (research & analysis wing).tell me the procedure?I COMPLETE MY BCOM(HONS).WHICH TYPE OF EXAM HAVE TO PASS FOR JOINING IN RAW?WHAT TYPE OF SUBJECT & WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION WILL BE THERE?

11th February 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons

hi. i m a medical graduate and i want to join raw.......... what should i do?????? please suggest me ...
15th February 2013, 10:49 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi. i m a medical graduate and i want to join raw.......... what should i do?????? please suggest me ...
Dear Aspirant,

If you wanted to join the RAW-Research and Analysis Wing then you need to be a police department person first.

In order to get to such a position you need to be a well deserved person.

It is a top post in the intelligence bureau.It is a no fame post.But there are many risks involved in this job.

Inspite of many risks you wont be given any identity about your job to the world.

So if you want to do a service to the nation with out any name & fame .Then it is a right job for your or else it is in other way.

There is no direct entrance exam or any recruitment for common people in india.

It is totally related to the police department and defense to decide about the recruitment of officers in to this post.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th April 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons

what is the pattern for writting raw examination?
19th May 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how we go into the RAW .Because it is my future?
12th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indianarmy ( signals)
I join raw but I don't know which process
28th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the meaning of police department person first?
25th August 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

it means that you have to clear IPS exam first and be police officer and from there you may be recruited for RAW
26th August 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I am working as a analyst in top psu bank I want to join raw as a analyst ...how should I apply for job
28th August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hellow , iam a doing my graduation now ,, can i apply for RAW after 3 years ?? wat is the age limit of that ??
15th September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

After engineering in electronics&communication
15th September 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi.I am graduated in engineering how to join RAW
8th November 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir resently I m serving in signal as a intercept operator so hw can I join the raw pls explain what is the procedure, & hw much vacancies for intercept operator....?
2nd December 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I sanjay kumar going to retire from corprs of signal as operator special after 26yrs of svc age 47yrs .can i get svc in raw and how to apply.please answer or contect tele 09876541859 or [email protected]
7th March 2014, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

You all are asking one question...am wondering after movie Tiger you all have craze to join RAW..
Friends questions are already answered by one gentleman..please check all post before raising any questions aagain and again.

this is one of the quality for that...asking same question again and again shows your IQ level !

Best of luck !
5th July 2014, 06:29 PM
shweta sinha 12345

Can female join this, of any background? As per my knowledge serving nation does not require any king of subtitle like defense or police background like discriminating on caste basis. This just need courage and feeling.

Hope you can give me satisfactory reply.

If you wanted to join the RAW-Research and Analysis Wing then you need to be a police department person first.

In order to get to such a position you need to be a well deserved person.

It is a top post in the intelligence bureau.It is a no fame post.But there are many risks involved in this job.

Inspite of many risks you wont be given any identity about your job to the world.

So if you want to do a service to the nation with out any name & fame .Then it is a right job for your or else it is in other way.

There is no direct entrance exam or any recruitment for common people in india.

It is totally related to the police department and defense to decide about the recruitment of officers in to this post.
21st October 2014, 01:37 PM
ayushigodiyal999

Question Re: How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons

hey...sir em the student of 11 stndrd...and want to be the part of raw...after complting 12 is it possible or not...??? sir plz help me ....thanku
12th September 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a forensic sciences student and I want to join in research analysis wing RAW. Please let me know how to contact you for other details.
18th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to serve my nation. my height is 5.4,I cant become a police is there any way to serve my nation with any other department ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?