19th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Mukeshkumarpathak

Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE

I am interested to know if CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE
  2. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  3. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  4. Is CMJ Shillong university approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  5. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE
  6. Is B.Ed from CMJ Shillong university approved by UGC?
  7. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  8. Is CMJ university Shillong approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC, MHRD
  9. How can I get information regarding CMJ university?
  10. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  11. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. CMJ Shillong University state government of Meghalaya? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  14. Is CMJ University Meghalaya Shillong approved by UGC? Is Ph.D from University valid?
  15. Is CMJ Shillong under UGC or not?
  16. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  17. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  18. Is Dr CV Raman University in Bhopal or CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya AICTE approved? Which one is a better university to do M.Tech?
22nd August 2012, 06:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukeshkumarpathak View Post
I am interested to know if CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE?
C M J university is recognized by University Grant Commission as a private university. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a professional body which recognizes technical programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and as far as C M J University is concerned, it does offers various technical programs as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) but unfortunately these programs are not yet approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

For further information, refer to the official website of C M J University:

www.cmjuniversity.edu.in
22nd August 2012, 09:08 PM
incredibleshub

CMJ University is a self financed University located at Shillong and established by Government of Meghalaya under the provision of the CMJ University Act 2009 (Act 4 of 2009) vide notification no. LL(B)42/09/80 dated 20th July 2009. The CMJ University is notified by UGC (Ministry of HRD, Government of India), New Delhi as state private university under section 2(f) and empowered to award degrees as specified by the UGC under section 22 of UGC Act 1956, as per notification F.No. - 8-21/2010 (CPP-1/PU) Dated 25th November 2010.
CMJ University is listed in the official website of UGC www.ugc.ac.in
22nd August 2012, 11:30 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Yes,CMJ university is approved by UGC.
C M J university is recognized by University Grant Commission as a private university.
It offers various technical programs as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) but unfortunately these programs are not yet approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
26th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

cmj university is not there in the list of UGC. what is this ? so is it a govt approved university or not....?
1st September 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

is B.Tech of CMJ university Sillong Valid ?
2nd December 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have my admision in phd political science frm CMJ UNIVERSITY IS THERE ANY SAPNA COLEGE OF EDUCATION KANPUR IT'S ENTRANCE EXAM CENTER ,UNDER CODE UP-09 ,DIRECTOR DR SANJAY PRAJAPATTI.
26th October 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have persued MBA from CMJ university and on basis of that I have applied for a job of lecturer in maharashtra. Is it valid MBA according to MH govt?
13th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done diploma in civil and jk govt said that this universityis not valid what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?