19th August 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?

I completed b.tech ece............ I want core job. What courses i want to learn for getting job in core compinies and how to approach to got that job.psease reply to my email id.

31st December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?

what are the requirements for a core job? should i do any master degree if yes what should it be
1st January 2013, 12:43 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.tech ece............ I want core job. What courses i want to learn for getting job in core compinies and how to approach to got that job.psease reply to my email id.
Hi

My friend there are only a few ECE Core companies and believe me they also ask for programming skills. So that main focus which I would like you you have is on the Programming Courses. These days you must be hearing a lot of things about the IT Boom, the top IT Companies making HUGE Profits and all such things. This is because slowly and gradually everything is getting converted in softwares. So it really requires that the candidates should have strong logical thinking and programming skills.

Now there are a lot of programming languages in the market as of now which I can suggest to you..:-

C, C++
JAVA, Core and Advanced
.NET
SAS
J2EE
SQL
Struts
Android
etc and many more..

So if you can gain mastery in any of the couple of the above courses and do them side by side in the top institutes, then there won't be looking back in getting jobs in any of the top CORE IT/ECE Companies..

Some of the top companies recruiting are : TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant, Samsung Infotech, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Syntel, HCL, etc and many more.. so if you can do good in these courses then these companies aren't too far from you..

Also give GATE to get the top core jobs in the best PSU's like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, BPCL, HPCL, etc and many more.. GATE IS A MUST !

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
23rd April 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?

I want to become an astronaut,is it possible for me,as a ece branch student
2nd February 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am having my diploma in etc&tc ,then continuing my btech. in ECE (3rd yr).I am intrested in core line not IT sector,so which additional course is switable for me & my matriculation is 62%,so can i eligible for core job?please suggest me some good ways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?