20th August 2012, 03:59 PM
karthikkalyani

How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE

Hi,

I have completed BE (ECE) in 2010. I want lecturer job in Govt polytechnic college or private colleges. Is it possible? wat can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  11. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  12. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  14. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  15. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  16. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  17. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
25th August 2012, 11:08 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE

Hi,
If you want alecturer job in Govt polytechnic college or private colleges after completing BE in ECE ,yes it is possible
For private colleges you have contact the colleges if there is any vacancy..then they will call you for interview after that you can be chosen as a lecturer in private college..
Many time private college publish advertise that they want lecturer..go through those advertisement..

But for Govt college you have to give a exam conducted by the university(vary from state wise)..then you have to qualify it..
then after counselling you can choose your college in which you want to join as a lecturer..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 11:14 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE

Hi,
If you want alecturer job in Govt polytechnic college or private colleges after completing BE in ECE ,yes it is possible
For private colleges you have contact the colleges if there is any vacancy..then they will call you for interview after that you can be chosen as a lecturer in private college..
Many time private college publish advertise that they want lecturer..go through those advertisement..

But for Govt college you have to give a exam conducted by the university(vary from state wise)..then you have to qualify it..
then after counselling you can choose your college in which you want to join as a lecturer..
Thank you..
6th October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam conducted by the university for getting lecturer post in govt poly technic college
6th October 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam conducted by university for getting lecturer post in govt colleges
28th October 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am a final yr B.Tech(cse) student, i have to get a job as a lecturer in govt polytechnic, plz send the studymaterials, reference books and previous papers to [email protected], plz plz plz plz
11th December 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer in BBA college after doing MBA
17th December 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

if there are any backlogs is it possible to get govt lecturer job in polytechnic colleges
17th December 2012, 10:57 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE

hi Friend,

If you want alecturer job in Govt polytechnic college or private colleges after completing BE in ECE ,yes it is possible.

For private colleges you have contact the colleges if there is any vacancy.

Then they will call you for interview after that you can be chosen as a lecturer in private college..

But for Govt college you have to give a exam conducted by the university(vary from state wise)..then you have to qualify it.

Then after counselling you can choose your college in which you want to join as a lecturer..

Cool Thanks...
21st December 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in govt polytechnic college i hv been completed my be in ece.. . Any vacancies for ece
28th December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I want a lecturer job as well as Mtech course i have comleted my BE in ISE is it possible? Let me know if anybody can answer this my mail id:[email protected]
30th January 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what exam i have to apply to become lecturer in government polytechnic college in west bengal
7th February 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am Subrato Roy chudhury in final year CSE from St. Thomas' College Of Engg. & Tech.,Kolkata.
Avg=8.66(out of 10 in engg. till 6th sem ), XII=90.8(2009), X=93.6%(2007)
and many more.............................

If vacancy in any lecturer/teaching profession in engg. college(diploma/degree),pls forward it to :
[email protected]

Thanks
8th February 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my btech in ece under wbut & this is my last sem. i completed diploma @ same branch under wbscte board & passed out in 2010... now i want to get lecturership job in any govt. or private polytechnic college....... to get job for lecturership in govt, college what i have to do,, which exam i have to give & all related details..... plz help me. by sending mail at : [email protected]
12th February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can u please mention the date and which exam to appear to become lecturer in CS in polytechnic government college in west bengal ? please....
12th February 2013, 08:23 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thank you..
12th February 2013, 08:24 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thank you..
16th February 2013, 05:52 PM

In west bengal state what kind of exam happens to get job in govt. poly technique collage?
17th February 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a final yr B.Tech(IT) student, i have to get a job as a lecturer in govt polytechnic, plz send the studymaterials, reference books and previous papers to [email protected], plz plz plz plz
22nd February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hai i'm logeswari
hai i completed B.E(CSE) at mailam engineering college. I want to be a lecturer in any polytechnic college. If u know any vacancies in any colleges please inform mail me to this mail id [email protected]..
Thank you
23rd April 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E(CSE) , i have to get a job as a lecturer in polytechnic college, plz send any vacancies in any colleges please inform mail me to this mail id [email protected]
Thank you
25th April 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I GOT DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AS WELL AS BTech IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. I AM HAVING 22 YEARS INDUSTRIAL EXPERINCE. NOW I WOULD PREFFER TO SWITCH OVER MY CARRIER IN POLYTECHNIC /ENGINEERING COLLEGE AS A FACAULTY. IF YOU KNOW ANY VACANCIES IN ANY COLLEGES(PREFARABLY IN WEST BENGAL) PLEASE INFORM ME TO THIS MAIL ID [email protected].
THANK YOU
21st June 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have finished mine b.e in E&C. I want to get job in diploma colleges for lecturing in government colleges. please tell me when exam will be conducted.. and what we have to read
2nd July 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i've completed BE in civil and do like to get govt job, m really very unable to find the web site, plz do suggest me few web sites.
30th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to become a lecturer in a govt polytechnic college. what is the quqlifying exam and when should i apply for that? please mention all the details and inform me to through my mail.This is my mail id [email protected] am B.E ECE Degree holder 2013 passout
2nd December 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

west bengal state what kind of exam happens to get job in govt in poly technique collage? plz reply asap my mail id [email protected]
1st January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

when will be the examinations conducted,in the government polytechnics for the post of lectureres ?plz,send me the details for this mail ID [email protected]
20th March 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i get lecturer job in west bengal government polytechnic colleges with b.tech in cse and with x=77% and xii=59% and diploma=80%?Please reply me.If i can then please tell me about its procedure.
10th May 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i m b-tech (c.s.e)final year student , till 7th sem my % is 84.70 , can i get a job as lecturer in any polytechnic college ?????????????????????????????????
please reply me as soon as possible ,,,,,,,for this my mail id is [email protected]
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and also tell me the procedure and college information (college should be in punjab (mohali,chandigarh),delhi)
7th August 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXAM FOR A LECTURER IN A POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE? AND WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THAT?
9th November 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech final year student in ece branch having 7.5 cgpa if any vaccency occure in polytechnic college please mail me at jayadev400@gmail,com
14th April 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE student from other state .I would like to work as a lecturer in a polytechnic college in Kerala because my husband is working at Technopark ..So what I want to do to get a job in polytechnic colleges. .???
14th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am bonhi chatterjee.I have completed m.tech in biotechnology from university of engineering and management. I would like to work as a professor of biotechnology in government polytechnic college in kolkata.is this possible? what are the salary?what should I do for this work?plzz sir reply me very fast.it is very urgent. my email id [email protected]
14th June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I am bonhi chatterjee. I have completed m.tech in biotechnology from university of engineering and management. I want to get the job of professor of biotechnology in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata? is this possible? what are the average salary?what should I do for this job?plzz sir reply me fast,it is urgent.
22nd October 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student in information technology. I also completed my diploma engineering in computer science & technology. I want to join in gvt polytechnic college as lecturer. so what is the exam process in west bengal and when the exam conducted? please send me details about the xm and how should I prepare for this asap. you also send me the study materials and reference books. my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?