20th August 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get in oriental college of Bhopal?

how i will get the oriental college of bhopal?????????????/please tell me

23rd May 2015, 05:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get in oriental college of Bhopal?

Oriental Institute of Science and Technology is a private engineering college located in Bhopal capital of Madhya Pradesh. It is affiliated from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidalaya.

Various ways to get admission in this college:

1. MP PET.

Admission is given on the basis of rank secured in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test. This is state level engineering test conducted by state board for admission in different engineering college of Madhya Pradesh.

So you need to appear for this entrance test and crack it with good rank so as to get desired branch of engineering in Oriental College.

2. Joint Entrance exam Mains.

>>If you have performed well in JEE mains along with that you have good % of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you can get admission in this college.

3. Direct Admission.

In almost all private engineering colleges, 15% of seats are available for direct admission. It is given on the basis of PCM % of marks. Institute may conduct Group discussion or take a test when candidates are more for limited seats.

Official website for any more information: http://www.oistbpl.com/College/Home.aspx?institute=1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?