10th April 2010, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?

hello sir/mam,
actually i beg to say that i wanna study in London so please tell me how can i apply for this. please send me the whole process to study in London with scholarship & loan..
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  2. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  7. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in AISSCE? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams? -- [New]
  13. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  14. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What is the last date to apply for scholarship from RSS? What is the procedure followed to apply for the scholarship?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MDS?
10th June 2011, 09:03 AM
Jawharsharifkk

Default Re: How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?

Dear,
studying in london is more costive.But if you have money,it is good decision.If you know good agents ,contact them(only good),or other wise visit the site
www.studylondon.ac.uk/apply

all details are there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?