21st August 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

sir,
i am dng diploma in chemical engineering....... can i do b.tech in biotechnolgy or biomedical course after this diploma in chemical engineering.............?
and can u say me in which course can i join in b.tech after completing this diploma in chemical engineering...................?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  2. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  6. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  10. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  12. How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?
  13. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  14. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
21st August 2012, 09:51 AM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hey dear
From my point of view you should choose chemical engg. as a trade of B.Tech.
Because it is the subject of your diploma.you have a knowledge of this trade.
But if you are not intersted in this subject then you should prefer your best subject as your trade in engg.

So,if you choose another subject in your engg. then you will take addmission in 1st year , not in 2nd year directly.
All the best...
20th May 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

i have done dioloma in chemical engg. but i want to do b.tech but i m confused in b.tech trade is change chemical engg. to mechanical engg. that me suggestion for this decision...
16th August 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am doing chemical Engineering diploma,
Can I apply for B-tech or B.E in Institute of chemical technology,Mumbai or IIT,Powai.
If I get good in my diploma course.
And how much will be the cut-off.
Reply me on - [email protected]
Thank for the convince.
22nd January 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am last year passed out diploma student now i am working in generic medicine company..on this year can i join engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?