21st August 2012, 01:12 PM
harishkumar.m8

Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?

i had completed bcom from kakatiya university?

i want to pursue mcom from good university? iam so stucked in which university i have to do mcom? it should be give a quality materials & placement oppurtunities for my future growth?

should i give a entrance exam for an mcom studies?

please give the right suggestion to me

thanks

harish

14th October 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?

hi

i am have just cleared my bcom from punjab university and right now employed in a good company by campus placement.
but now m confused regarding what to do next in future. i am thinking of doing MCOM from distance learning so that i can learn without leaving my Job.
i too had a dream of doing MBA. But its all just messed up in my mind.

please help me to take a right decision.

Thanks
Charu
13th January 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?

how can i prepare for M.com from D.U.
13th March 2014, 01:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishkumar.m8 View Post

i had completed bcom from kakatiya university?

i want to pursue mcom from good university? iam so stucked in which university i have to do mcom? it should be give a quality materials & placement oppurtunities for my future growth?

should i give a entrance exam for an mcom studies?

please give the right suggestion to me

thanks

harish
M.Com Stands for Master of Commerce. The duration of the course is for two year and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Applicant should be complete Bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The Applicant age should not be more than 30 years of age.

The Admisison for M.Com course based on the Bachleor degree coruse and some reputed Institution may conduct own entrance examination. Entrance Examination score can also take into consideration at the time of admission.

Top M.Com Colleges in India:-

Stella Maris College Chennai, India
SNDT Womens University Mumbai, India
NM College Mumbai, India
Institute of Cost & Works Accountants
K.J.Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce Mumbai, India
Mithibai College Mumbai, India
NMIMS University Bangalore, India
Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India
NMIMS University Mumbai, India
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India
Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India
25th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i had complete b.com from under punjab university plz give me right suggestion about best collage for m.com in jalandhar & hoshiarpur
2nd April 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have question that ,to infrom you the whole information about the mcom so i can easly to get basic. To make best future,
20th July 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CONFUSED ABOUT IN WHICH COLLEGE I AM JOINING FOR M.COM
30th December 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me last 10 years question papers of Delhi university M com entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?