21st August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a candidate from 1st year of B.Tech course?

can i wright eamcet exam in btech 1year?

21st August 2012, 02:36 PM
jayks

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a candidate from 1st year of B.Tech course?

Hello

A Student Appearing for an EAMCET Exam have to appear / complete 10+2 level of Exam ( Intermediate Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate incase of Andhra Pradesh).

For Engineering Courses, the student have to
Pass in Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Education ( 10 + 2 ) pattern conducted by the AP Board of Internediate Education with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
Pass at Diploma Examination or appearance at 3rd year Diploma Examination in Engineering / Architecture conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP or its equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are also eligible to apply for BE / B.Tech / B.Arch courses only.
Age : The Candidate has to complete 16 years by the time of December 31st of the Admission year.

For Medical Courses, the student have to
take BiPC or its equivalent at 10+2 Level or Intermediate Level
Age : Should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of Admission of that particular year. 16 years is enough for BPharm Course.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eligibility Criteria EAMCET.pdf(25.9 KB, 113 views)
28th November 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a candidate from 1st year of B.Tech course?

I am studying 2 year b.tech . I am mot satisfied with it.. is it possible to write eamcet exam without any cancellation of seat in resent college??
5th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

After compleating diplomo in lab technician courses one could eligible to write emcet ( in bipc stream)
7th September 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I am studying btech first year mec, i am not satisfied with this college can i write eamcet in 2020 to get admission in another college and past college will give certificates or not? Finally is there any fee to be paid for the present clg which i was studying
12th November 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc qst year i am interested in btech sk can you write ap eamcet ij 2020? and should i have to pay money to the old institution to get the transfer certificate and original certificates
15th January 2020, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am not satisfied with bsc and u am studying 1st year of bsc can I write ap eamcet 2020? and should I have to pay money to old institution to get the transfer certificate and original certificates
17th January 2020, 09:14 AM
Ankitsharma0001

From where you have passed your 12th board class?
if it is from Telangana and Andra Pardesh board then you are eligible for this exam.
you can not get any fee from refund from your institution.
or any transfer you have to do your first year again from their institutions.
16th September 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write eamcet being just passed 1st year now
25th September 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I write EAMCET after engineering 1 year please answer
12th February 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying degree 1st year and am I eligible to write EAMCET?
27th September 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

By btech transfer certificate can i join another clg by cet entrance exams?
2nd July 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can a guy studying intermediate first year write eamcet and write it again in second year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?