21st August 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree

sir,

i scored only 47% marks in tenth,53% marks in plustwo and 68% marks in degree.shall i eligible for sbi,ibps clerk and p.o exam.i want to know immediate reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  2. Am i eligible for for IBPS Clerk/PO after scoring 62.56% in SSLC
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  4. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  5. Solved question papers of Bank Clerks?
  6. BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  12. Am I eligible to give IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 64% in 10th, 48% in Intermediate and 54% in Degree course?
  13. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  14. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  15. Can I apply for IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk exam after completing bCA from IGNOU with 68% marks
  16. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  17. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  18. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
22nd August 2012, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i scored only 47% marks in tenth,53% marks in plustwo and 68% marks in degree.shall i eligible for sbi,ibps clerk and p.o exam.i want to know immediate reply soon.

Your graduation degree marks is above 68% so you are applicable for SBI and IBPS clerk and PO exam.I have discussed the details of those post .

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% marks OR if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for SBI and IBPS PO exam.But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
  • Reasoning
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Computer knowledge
For more details about SBI PO exam , You can visit towww.statebankofindia.com/

For more details about IBPS PO exam , You can visit to http://www.ibps.in/

22nd August 2012, 12:06 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree

with your marks you are eligible for both the IBPS as well SBI PO and Clerical exams

For clerical exams your age should be between 18 and 28 years
For Po exams your age should be between 21 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years age relaxation and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxation

In these exams which is of 250 marks you need to score more than 175 marks to get a call for interview
so you need to prepare really well for these exams
Start preparing for the exams right now as SBI PO as well as IBPS clerical exams will be held in next 2-3 months time
3rd December 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

M I Eligable for sbi, ibps, clerk &po exam after scoring 42% in 10th 75.6% marks in 12th &50%graduation, 52%pg
4th December 2012, 06:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend you are eligible for both SBI as well IBPS, Clerk and Bank PO Exams. Therefore don't worry and apply for any exam you prefer. Although I would recommend that you apply for Bank PO Exams for either SBI or the IBPS.

The advantage of appearing for IBPS would be that 19 Public sector banks participates in this exam. Upon clearing the exam you can apply for job in any of these 19 banks. While clearing SBI Bank PO would mean that you can only apply for the job in State Bank of India.

SBI Clerk and PO Eligibility

You can appear for any of the two SBI exams. The requirement for SBI Clerk for graduates is minimum of 40 percent marks in any graduation course. While to apply for SBI Bank PO, you need minimum of 65 percent marks in the graduation course.

Since you have scored 68 percent in graduation, there should be no problem in applying for any of the two exams.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. A diploma/degree in computers. Instead you must have studied Computers/IT as one of the subjects in highs school or college.

4. Age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk is 20 to 28 years with relaxation for reserve category.

>> 3 years relaxation for OBC

>> 5 years relaxation for SC/ST

>> 10 years relaxation for PWD

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. There is no minimum percentage criteria.

3. The age limit is 20 to 30 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

>> 3 years relaxation for OBC

>> 5 years relaxation for SC/ST

>> 10 years relaxation for PWD
5th December 2012, 03:43 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........

don't worry about this, because you are eligible for Bank Clerical examination

for Bank clerical there are two examination are there

i.e.

IBPS CWE Clerk

and another one is

SBI Clerk

for both examination required educational qualification is 60% aggregated marks in bachelor of degree ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)

so friend, you got 68% in your graduation so you are 100% eligible for Bank Clerical

Eligibility Criteria for SBI/IBPS clerical Examination

>> Candidates must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university

>> Candidates age should between 21 years to 30 years, 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India

Syllabus for this examination

** Reasoning

** Numerical Ability

** General Awareness

** Computer Knowledge

** General English

all the best........

Regards.....
Tash
6th December 2012, 12:44 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

There is two Bank cierk exams are there

IBPS

SBI

Eligibility of Clerk exams:

Candidate should have complete the Graduation in any stream from any recognized University.

This examination required educational qualification is 60% aggregated marks in bachelor of degree ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)

So you are eligible for this exam

Candidates age should between 21 years to 30 years, 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Syllabus:

General English

Reasoning

General Awareness

Numerical Ability

Computer Knowledge

All the best.........
6th December 2012, 01:20 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

As per your percentage(68%) of graduation you are eligible for this SBI,IBPS clerk and PO posts.So don't worry about that proceed your way to how to preparation for this exams and i wish you all the best for your future.
Some of information giving about these exams so please see the details.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk:

A candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th Standard with 60% from recognized board exam.Age for candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.....

Fess Structure for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

For General and OBC category candidates :- Rs. 350/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category candidates :- Rs. 50/-.

Eligibility for IBPS PO:

A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized universities.Age should be between 21 to 30 years.....

Age Relaxation for OBC +3 years on upper age,for SC/ST +5 years...

Exam Pattern:

Reasoning
English Language
Computer Knowledge
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Computer Knowledge

For more details for IBPS exam information visit: http://ibps.in/
Eligibility for SBI Po:

SBI Po exam pattern:

all the best.........
7th December 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I have 58.5% in 12th and 65% in BCA ,,,,will you tell can i eligible for apply SBI clerk/po exams in OBC candidates,,,,,,,,please post u r command as soon as possible
7th December 2012, 02:16 PM
mazahar111000

If you have completed 10th standardwith above 60% marks OR if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.
Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.
13th December 2012, 01:43 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hello friend....

You are eligible for both SBI & IBPS clerk,PO exams.

ELIGIBILITY FOR SBI & IBPS CLERICAL EXAM:

Candidate shopuld complete 12th standard from a recognized university

Age limit for this exam is 18 to 27 years

Age relaxation for reserved candidates

Candidate should be a citizen of india

SELECTION PROCESS:

There are two stages in selection level

1.Written test

2.Personal Interview

ELIGIBILITY FOR SBI & IBPS PO EXAM:

Graduate candidates are applicable

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Age relaxation for reserved candidates

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

ALL THE BEST....
21st January 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 52% IN TENTHCLASS AND GOT 53% IN INTERMEDITAE AND GOT 60% IN DEGREE. AM I ELIGIBLE TO BANK PO EXAMS? PLEASE GIVE ME THE INSTANT REPLAY.
10th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in 10th and inter 53% and degree 60% can i eligible for cat/
1st April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% in 10th ,60% in 12th and 60% in graduation , so can i eligible for sbi po and IBPS po exam........plz tell me bcoz this is going to big problem to me
12th August 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 58 percent marks in 10th and 61 percent in 12th, with pusuing graduation bcom last year.can i eligible for ibps exams
27th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have 58% marks in bca..gradution degree..am i eligible for sbi po or ibps po..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?