21st August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject

hollo sir, i am vijay, done b.com(hons)with account subject,and doing b.ed with economics and elementary papers as method paper. so can i become a teacher of economics?

18th September 2012, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject

After B.Ed a teacher post is an option after completion of the same. You need to appear for state TET exam for this post. 50% marks in B.Ed is necessary to attend TET. If you are able to clear this exam with a good score, it is possible to apply for teaching posts. Log in to official site to get details on current teaching vacancies and apply on that basis. Teaching demo and P.I will be the last stage of selection process.
3rd March 2013, 09:07 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hollo sir, i am vijay, done b.com(hons)with account subject,and doing b.ed with economics and elementary papers as method paper. so can i become a teacher of economics?
if your aspiring to become an Government Teacher job then you should qualified in B.Ed course from recognized University / Institution .

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one year and the course divided two semester . B.Ed course having good job prospectus .

To apply for B.Ed course then you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

List Entrance Examination :-

-Mumbai University Entrance Examination
-Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination
-Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination
-Delhi University Entrance Examination
-Mumbai University Entrance Examination

The Entrance Examination pattern consist of General English , General Knowledge , Aptitude Test , Basic Arithmetic , Teaching Ability etc... The Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . The Examination held during the Month of July/ August. After qualified in Written Examination you may send for Practical Training .

The Admission for B.Ed course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, If you score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course from recognized university .

You may apply for Coaching Classes like, Bank Coaching Classes , City College , Coaching and Training , Future Plus and Edutech etc... This Coaching Classes may help you to score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

Reference Books for B.Ed Entrance Examination :-

-B Ed Entrance Examination by R Gupta
-B.Ed Entrance Examination by Expert Compilations
-Delhi B.Ed Entrance Examination by Upkar Prakashan
-B.Ed Entrance Examination by Anice James/ Radha Mohan
-B. Ed Entrance Examination by Chandresh Agrawal
-B.Ed ( Previous Year Papers (Solved) ) by R. Gupta
-B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide by Rph Editorial Board
-B.Ed Entrance Examination by R P Datason/ B L Sadana/ Ajay Bhalla

Best B.Ed College in India :-

-University of Delhi
-Avila College of Education
-College of Education
-B.E.A College of Education
-Sri Saraswathi College of Education
-Instiute of Advenced Studies In Education
-Lait Narayan Mithila University
-Biswanath College of Education

Important :-

After Successfully Completion of B.Ed Course .. You should Compulsory qualified in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).. To appear in this Entrance Examination you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in your B.Ed Course ..
3rd March 2013, 05:05 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Vijay,

If, you want to be a teacher, then first of all, you complete your B.Ed.

The eligibility criteria required for applying for B.Ed are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from any recognised college or university.

* Marks relaxation is granted for reserved category contendors.

B.Ed is a one year course with two semmesters.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

26th March 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm a 12th class student from commerce with maths stream and want to be a good teacher of accounts but my parents financial condition is not good so i have to start a job also as soon as possible so can i do diet course and bcom hons from correspondence and then continue my studies
I'm interested in learning french also so what should i do
diet bcom hons or to go with french language and doing a nice course is better???
what to do plz help me.....
thanking u,
Neha
([email protected])
14th November 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done gradution in b.com hons and as far as i know b.ed is two year course. so from where i can do b.ed(one year course).
11th July 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am totally confused after 12th about my carrier i have scored 91 in my 12 from commerce stream now plzz guide for future what to do.i want to appear in govt.jobs my financial condition is not so good
29th May 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I teach 11th and 12th if I've completed b.ed after b.com hons?
13th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ mam i have done my graduation and my last exam of b.com(h) form sol was on 11/06/2016 and I want to become a teacher... Now I want to know that which course should I opt.
My email id is [email protected]
2nd April 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

My qualifications is b.com accounts hons. I want to be a Hindi teacher in government school. What should I do please guide me
11th April 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam i have parsuing graduation this is my b com hons final year i want become a teacher sir/mam my qurstion is which subject choose as teacing subject in b ed
Please, reply me as soon possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?