21st August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to score 1st rank in all the exams?

hi
i want to know that how can i get 1st rank in my all exams
please can u help me to get 1 rank in my all exams

22nd August 2012, 05:31 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: How to score 1st rank in all the exams?

First of all you should be mentally strong and your concentration level should be high.then you should know the basic about your subject .you should be clear about the subject and pattern of exam. Third you should make strtegies according to exam mean you should follow some time table which will hold the key of success. Fourth you should be hardworking and confident.fifth you should always be eager to get success.sixth you should do lotof practice because practice makes the man perfect. Best of all.
31st August 2012, 05:13 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Sorry , I was extremely busy these days so i could not answer you for 3 days.
Well, if you are serious in studies from now onards, its a sign of getting highest marks.
Getting good marks is a trick, you have to use certain tricks to get good marks because many students study hard , however some get good marks.
It means that only hard work do not lead to good marks , we need to be smart enough. So do SMART work .
There are a number of tricks, let me tell you one of them, which will help you throughout your studies...

Just Study in breaks.
Just think , when u syudy, the starting time and ending time has the maximum concentration. Suppose u study for 5 hrs a day then starting 10 min and ending 10 mins are highly concentrated . so u got 20 mins conc study.
Now think that u take a 5 min break at every 30 mins. thewn u e\will get 10 starting and 10 endings, hence u got 200 min caonc study.
So, Vaishali , amazed !
Hmmm...
Just do recall me for the same 1 month prior to you exams, I will tell u some very good and interesting deeds to do dut\riung exams to get good marks.
just do good , all the best.
31st August 2012, 10:29 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i want to know that how can i get 1st rank in my all exams
please can u help me to get 1 rank in my all exams
1) Definite decision to target or achieve the goal; As a foremost thing, set up a desired score (say-99%) or the order of rank (say within-1st to 10th rank) you wish to achieve in the competitive exam. This step brings a clear clarity of what marks or score you need to achieve in the exam. Going through previous competitive exam records indicate the marks scored by toppers. So if wish to achieve the said rank you may need to achieve the previously scored marks or grade and ±10 marks of recent toppers.
2) Definite plan to make up the target; Once the target is set, assess how much of target or score you can make up by your present or current standards. This can be affirmed by solving a previous exams paper of i.e past papers within the stipulated time. Once you solve them, evaluate the answers yourself honestly by referring to previous answers i.e key released after previous exam.
Having known your standards, know the syllabus you need to cover in entirety for the competitive exams. Select appropriate Books to cover the syllabus. Fix up a time to cover the syllabus and maximum possible number of times to revise the covered syllabus (because without revision its useless to cover vast syllabus :-) as you will not remember them during exam instantly).

Boost yourself to success.

Essential Words for the GRE (Barron's GRE)
Barron's The Leader in Test Preparation for GRE
Amazon Price: $7.00
List Price: $14.99

3) Amendment of plan to achieve target; Keeping syllabus in view cover the subjects. Some chapter may appear tough and time taking to process, then you cover it as briefly as possible and go to next. The briefly covered chapters become easy for your minds to process next time ;-).
Even it is advisable to make a team of pupil who wish to succeed in the competitive exam and help each other in coverage of syllabus as this can save time (but unnecessary chating can waste your time! so be hold ;-)).
During the preparation be sure to practice thoroughly any mathematical, statistical problems or formulas if any in the syllabus. Even practice the chemical structures present. Try to make short notes of important topics which you need to remember so as to revise easily.
To answer general knowledge type questions, read your daily and weeklies. Have a chat about the topic with your friends during snacks or so, to have more clear idea and memory of the topic.

Revise and Revise-Study Skill

Once syllabus is covered go for revision as many times as possible with constant evaluation of your standard by solving previous question papers after each revision. Habituate even to complete the paper half hour earlier than stipulated time.
If the exams are of multiple choice type it is less strenuous to answer but if it is of essay type writing etc. even practice writing essays as it enhances your writing speed, hand writing, grammar and mental skill required to write. So revision is an important study skill.
Remember that without proper revision it's of no use to cover huge amount of syllabus.

Writing the exam:How to solve the paper ?

If Exam is of Essay type:Like in CIVIL services-IAS, IPS, state service exams etc.

This requires two things. Writing speed with clear readable handwriting and also creative answering . If preparing for civil services or other sort of exams which test your ability of judgement and reasoning, read essays from daily news papers, magazines and other publications. So the emphasis to practice before exams is very essential to enhance both these skills
♣ Once you get the Question paper, read all the questions first and decide which you can answer.
♣ Then while answering, write short questions first and then go for long ones. This is necessary as you can score more for individual short answers than for a single long answer.
♣ Leave proper space in between words and lines. If any diagrams are present, draw and label them clearly to gain notice and more score
23rd January 2013, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

i am a talent student and i revise my course too .i try my best to do exam but when i hope that i will be first , i just become 4th,5th and more than this i sleep 4 hours a day so now u help me to become 1st in exam by giving efficient tricks and method?
20th October 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir am a b.tech s1s2 b.tech cse student...plse give some guidlines and tips to get above 95% mark(i need rank).{kerala university)
26th October 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a b.tech student ...plz give me some guidelines to get above 85%mark .(jntu university)
12th December 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

How to concentrate on study
And how to remember it
7th November 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

we should study well.We should work hard.Now if you workhard you wil be very,very happy and pleasently.Now stop.WOKE UP.
12th August 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to score 1st rank in all the exams?

The main problem of a student is fail to get high rank in class. Every student may not get first rank. every one is capable for getting top most rank in class but why only some get first
rank because:

1) losing concentration: in order to avoid this doing meditation is the best thing, sleep well. have intrest every subject you read

2) hardwork:
9th February 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of fifth class and I am trying hard to get first rank I am coming 4th or 3rd so please tell me the tricks to get first rank in my class thank you
10th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a student of class 5 and sometimes I got a 4 rank and 3 rank but in the final exams I want a 1 rank please help me this is a humble request
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?