22nd August 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%

hello sir, i do bca from ignou with 59.08% ..can its possible i do m phill after graduate by bca ...kamlesh

22nd August 2012, 05:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%

No you are not eligible to pursue M.Phil yet. Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Phil is post graduation. To pursue M.Phil you need to complete masters course first. You can choose the specialization that will help in realizing your career aspirations. You can pursue the course through correspondence too. Good marks is a must in post graduation to pursue higher studies.
17th November 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%

which one is better among BCA and B Sc in computer science
10th May 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is best bca or bsc comp sci now iam complete 12th with 70.3%
12th January 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do MPhil after BBA? is it necessary to do MPhil before doing PhD?? i am a BBA graduate and i want to do PhD what qualifications are required for me to do PhD??
30th January 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do M.phil in English in UK after finishing MA.How much percent i need to join in good colleges in UK?
21st April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BCA i decided to do Masters but i am not intersted in MCA or MBA, please refer me other courses
6th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

If I do my BCA degree with 54% marks only, then can I try for any job in the companies
11th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA as UG and MBA PG can i do Mphil with this cross major?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?