22nd August 2012, 08:06 PM
Asif Javed

What is the salary of a Raw Agent?

what is the salary of a raw agent?what are the posts in raw?

12th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of a Raw Agent?

How many posts are there in RAW?
19th October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I heard that RAW is recruiting Sinhala(srilankan language) speaking people. I'm very fluent and i'm 26 yrs old. how to join? my number is 09003148081
15th November 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m karan
sir which kind of training should be taken to a prefect raw agent
7th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am dhananjay ,want to become raw agent like 007 .i am in 9th class and what is salary
17th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the salary a raw agent?
18th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Namaste Sir, mai Anuj Kumar.....Mai intelligent or well qualified student to nahi pr 1 graduate of thora bahut computer knowledge wala Bihar Secretariat me sadharan sa computer operator hoon. Par mai is agency me kam karne ka 1 mauka chahta hoon... This is my passion. Isk liye ap hmse jitni mehnat ya training ki jarurat hai plz hm karne ko taiyar hain....Plz apse request hai 1 bar meri straingth dekhlen aur hme milne ka mauka den......my id is [email protected] anything reply me.......Plz.......
1st July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

For become raw agent which exam of upsc should be qualifies?
7th July 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my age is 35. Is it possible to join raw?
Regards
hiten
8th July 2013, 02:54 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Joining RAW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for RAW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of RAW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no permanent job in RAW,top officials or chief for R & AW are selected from IB,CBI,ARMY,IAS etc. who are serving India from atleast 20 years.

Salary is in the range oh 80000 to 1.3 lakhs per month.

All The Best
8th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

If you talk about salary structure, a captain rank army officer earns from 40000rs to 60000rs as in hand salary. And you can become a captain in first 2 years of joining armed forces ( i am talking about Indian Army). Compare it with software development companies like TCS, INFosys, Wipro, they only pay a mere 3 lakhs package to their employees that's too on papers, in hand salary is very much low.
8th July 2013, 08:49 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Javed View Post
what is the salary of a raw agent?what are the posts in raw?
Raw is not a small post. It involves serving India. It's not as easy as shown in 007 films. According to your point, salary will be varied according to your service
14th July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

does raw agents are equipped with weapons similar as SWAT ?
20th July 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 14 years old and in 9th standard is there any possibility to join raw after 10th.if not then which stream i should take in 11th.
14th August 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

can a ias officer become a raw agent?
9th September 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i wants to be a raw agent at no sallary...
i have good skills mind wash up and many more..... techanical knowledge.
13th October 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can i join raw now i am stua
dying in bsc 1st year i am intersting in special forces . What is the qualification for it plese repy
27th October 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am ipsita mlshal of orissa.i am persuing my btech in ece.i want to be a raw officer.how to apply forthis.
27th October 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir Iam in bsc 1 year how should i join raw agent pls rpl me fast
30th October 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

My age 24 year I am Indian Army soldiers . I join raw agent pls reply . 5 year service complete
5th December 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

all the writen thing is foolish , other than salary all things are written. . . UNKNOWN
5th March 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Raw agency

hello anuj we always want a hard and smart agents and i read your status so. agar aap RAW AGENCY me join hona chahte ho to kuch verification's hoti hai jo aapko krani hoti hai agar aap chahte hai to reply fast our team waiting your reply! by RAW AGENCY
4th April 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Iam not interested in salary. Want food 3 times. Want a task to kill doud ibrahim or international terrorist who r enemy of my coucountry apna kya h ak din bharat ma ki goud m hi sona h . Kindly save my country .and know more about isi
21st April 2014, 01:57 PM
Layman806

Sir, I have just written All India Senior School Certificate Examination(CBSE) and am hoping for a score just near 95 per cent and expecting full marks in computer science.

I am also well versed in English (learn't it far better than my mother tongue). I also attended the Problem Solving Assessment when I was in 11th grade and have scored really high. Percentile scores(approximate) : English : 99th, Qualitative Analysis: 92nd, Quantitative Analysis: 95th percentile.

I wanted to ask, what should be my future course of action? I have just written jee-main and am expecting to qualify for advanced. I would like to be an IPS officer or an officer in R&AW; is it too far reaching? Or should I just take admission in any one of the iit(s) or nit(s), graduate and them try entrance to the IPS or R&AW?
4th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I m in 9 but i know that this is very tough to become a raw agent & from now only i m trying my best to become a raw agent & this will be my pleasure if i will be a raw agent.Sir, i want to say that i do not want to become a raw agent for earning money i just want to become for my country because our country is in very bad stage. i can explain this if you want then please reply on my fb [email protected]
29th November 2014, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Indian civil service examination is allowed for indian citizens after age of 21, and if you are telling that becoming RAW agent is possible after servicing 20 yrs in IAS field, thats means all raw agents are above 40.
Agar apne desh ki raksha 40 k baad wale log karne lage to ab tak hamara desh firse kisi british k kabje mein ab tak chala gaya hota. Please don't write if you don't know about it very well.
5th June 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm Ajay
sorry mujase koy galati hoto Muje algata he vaha tak ye fake he kyu ki RAW hume dhundhati he hum ese net par search kar ke RAW ko nahi dhundh sakate jay hind. Bharat mata ki jay.
6th September 2015, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

I want no salary only i want something for country and work in raw spy..pls contact me
email id:- [email protected]
8th September 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I want to know which college I should join to become raw officer and how much percentage .
[email protected]
7th December 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I need machine guns and one nuclear uranium atom 560power latest that's my choice too become an rawagent
7th January 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am deepak raypuriya I am joined by the raw agency and but no more information about this recruitment agencies so kind as to give me informed to recruitment process and the qualification. Please sir.
24th November 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

My name RAJ i want to join the RAW Please tell me sir how should i become a raw agent i am always ready to work for my country
31st December 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

R&aw agents are awesome people they give their lives for something which they are made to believe . I mean how many of you will go in a suicidal missions knowing that if anything happens only you yourself have to deal with it ... I mean no one will own up for you ..sounds silly but they have to be really nice and committed to do such a job . Hats off
13th February 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ankush age 25, want to join raw because I don't care about my life so I am ready for any type of mission. Where I officially approach you
15th February 2019, 06:19 PM
praveenyoutuber

This is not a permanent job but a person can earn of about 0.8 to 1.3 lakhs per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?