22nd August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Biotechnology after scoring 18000 in ST? What is the procedure?

i hve got 18000 st i want to join in biotechology
what is the process

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join CSC branch after scoring 18000 rank in All India
  2. Will I be able to get admission after scoring 18000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  4. How to join NCB after passing Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join NCB?
  5. Can I get admission in any college after scoring a rank of 18000 in GGSIPU?
  6. Will I get any college after scoring 55000 general rank and 18000 OBC rank
  7. Procedure to join CBI after studying BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  9. Which UPTU engineering college can I get admission after scoring 18000 in UPTU and 66000 in AIEEE?
  10. List of top 15 colleges that I can get after scoring 18000 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  11. Which are the top 10 B.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 18000 rank in EAMCET
  12. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Can I get a chance in B.Tech computer science after scoring 18000 KIIT rank?
  14. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  15. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. What is the best biotechnology course?
  18. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?