23rd August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?

i am a 12th pcmb student and i m instrested in genetic ...which are the best colleges in mumbai which offer the genetic engineering course.......?????????? which entrance exam should i appear?? plzz help me finding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges and Entrance Exams for Genetics engineering in DNA
  3. Which competitive exams I have to appear for to pursue B.Sc or B.Tech in Genetics?
  4. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Genetics?
  6. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
  7. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  8. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  9. Any entrance exams for doing Genetics?
  10. Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?
  11. Universities or colleges providing MSc genetics?
  12. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  13. Which entrance exam I have to give to pursue BCA?
  14. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to do genetic engineering? I have got 90% in Biology stream
  16. Which colleges can I pursue after scoring 31500 approximately in UPTU entrance exam?
  17. Colleges offering PG in genetics? I have completed my UG in genetics from Calicut University
  18. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
6th January 2013, 06:45 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?

There are many colleges offering genetics in mumbai..
1.K.M. College of Engineering And Technology
2.Padmabhushan Vasantdada Path Pratishthan College Of Engineering
3.Manjara Charitable Trusts College of Engineering
4.National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
5.Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP)
6.Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
7.Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)
8.Sardar Patel College of Engineering
9.Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
10.Don Bosco Institute of Technology
11.Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering
12.Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)
Admission procedure--
You have to give first common enterence test. On the marks of it you will have to fill option form in which you can fill above colleges. Then depending upon your rankings you will get college.
All the Best..!!
5th February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?

If i have to do genetic engineering outside Maharashtra then is the Maharashtra CET eligible to take admission.
31st October 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Maharashtra students in mh cet I got 96 I am interested in b.sc in genetic is addmission is open for this course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?