23rd August 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA CPT course? What is the date of registration for CPT course?

i am a student of science faculty from nepal. now i want to do ca cpt coarse. i want to know the date of registration for cpt coarse.

25th August 2012, 06:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CA CPT course? What is the date of registration for CPT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of science faculty from nepal. now i want to do ca cpt coarse. i want to know the date of registration for cpt coarse.
In order to register for the Common Proficiency Test, one must have passed secondary examination and to take the test, qualifying 10+2 level of examination, in any discipline, is mandatory. It really doesn't matters whether you belong to science stream or commerce or any other field, if you have passed 10+2 level of examination, you can take Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The registration for the test is open throughout the year and the test is held twice a year. In order to take the test in the month of June, you must register on or before 1st of April of the same year and in order to take the test in December, registration must be done on or before 1st of October of the same year.

If you are willing to register for the Common Proficiency Test online, Click Here.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?