23rd August 2012, 06:41 PM
bhatt nilamben umeshbhai

What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?

i am in 10 std.englishmedium.iwant to know that which courses are available after12science biology? how can i prepare for admission inmedical ? if in

7th July 2015, 03:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?

>> If you are interested in medical course and have clear the basic concepts then I would advice to you to go for the medical course because these are from one of the toughest courses and also the expadeture Is also high in such courses.

>> Further you can get the courses are bachelor of veterinary science, bachelor in agriculture, bachelor of Science in biology and zoology and chemistry.
7th July 2015, 03:36 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?

>> If you are interested in medical course and have clear the basic concepts then I would advice to you to go for the medical course because these are from one of the toughest courses and also the expadeture Is also high in such courses.

>> Further you can get the courses are bachelor of veterinary science, bachelor in agriculture, bachelor of Science in biology and zoology and chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?