25th February 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?

How do i get a Domicile Certificate for my minor children residing in Hyderabad since April 2008?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  2. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  6. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  7. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  8. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  10. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  11. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  12. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  13. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  14. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  18. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
17th March 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?

how to get domicile certificate in hyderabad
22nd April 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?

my minor son is studying at hyderabad since last five years .how do i get adomicile certificate for him for study requirement
11th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING AT 1 TO 10 IN MAHARASTRA AND MY BIRTH CIRTIFICATE ALSO THERE BUT I LAST 10 YEAR IN HYDERABAD SO HOW CAN I MIGRATE MY SSC CIRTIFICATE
11th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

ADMISSION IN GOVERMENT POLITECNICAL COLLEGE IN HYDERABAD BUT I AM PASSING 10th STANDARD FROM MUMBAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?