23rd August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?

what is the admision process foe b.sc agree and what is the fee structure? in nagpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in AP?
  4. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  6. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  7. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  9. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure? -- [New]
  11. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  12. What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce
  13. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
19th April 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?

fee structure of bsc course in national colege in lko
5th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?

sir, i wan to know that is university of pune provides genetics for B.Sci and what is te eligibility creria...??? i also wan to know fee structure for it...
31st October 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i left my 12 class before two or three years can i do bsc now?
1st November 2013, 11:29 AM
Phebe Grace

Sure.If you fulfill basic eligibility you can join B.Sc(n). For admission process you can contact me +91 9886387394 or [email protected]
13th May 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the process of admission for bsc in computer science in indore in top colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?