25th February 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Job in BSNL as JTO after Computer engineering for Physically Handicapped candidate?

i am a physically handicaped person and i complete my engineering in computer science.can i get the job in bsnl as jto?

25th February 2011, 09:13 PM
xavi

Default Re: Job in BSNL as JTO after Computer engineering for Physically Handicapped candidate?

--c) Age: The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:-

i) Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;

ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or
orders issued by the BSNL;

iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes upto 5 years;

iv) For OBC Candidates upto 3 years;

v) For PH candidates upto 10 years ; (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC).
26th February 2011, 12:14 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in BSNL as JTO after Computer engineering for Physically Handicapped candidate?

ya of course you can complete your engineering in the computer science branch ....
and ya of course you can get the job in the BSNL and even in the ISRO ......
so prepare well for the entrance exam .........
14th March 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in bsnl compney. (physically handicape engineering student0
16th April 2011, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

how to get job in bsnl compney. (physically handicape bcom and ccna student
13th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Job in BSNL as TTAs after complete Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.(for Physically Handicapped candidate)
15th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for physically handicapped communication engineer in government job?
16th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

CAN BTECH FINAL YEAR STUDENT CAN BE ABLE TO SIT FOR BSNL JTO
26th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am completed my engg. in Electronics and telecommunication.i am handicaped person so if there is any vacancy and information exam in BSNL.can you inform me?my email id is [email protected] please if you have any information,then inform me.
Regards,
pranali
2nd July 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

iam also handicapped candidate of computer sciense engineering 4th year degree course so can i apply application form for bsnl jto 2011.if u have any information about this dout so plz send me answer in this id- [email protected]
6th August 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am physical handicap student and i want to know you how many seat reserved for ph and how many cut-off marks in there
15th October 2011, 11:19 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

ya of course you can complete your engineering in the computer science branch ....
so prepare well for the entrance exam .........
8th November 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, will u plz u tell me, when will the date for 2012 jto examintition will declaye??????????????/
14th January 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am too a ph student.Now i am in 8th semester pursuing be.Can i get a job after be.
14th January 2012, 06:34 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Eligibility For JTO Examination:

a) Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.

b) Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess as Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering College/university

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

Age: The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:-
i) Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;
ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 years;
v) For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years ; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years)
vi) For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons from East Pakistan[now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [now Srilanka],residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated from Kenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
(vii) For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.

Pay scale for JTO

The Important Books for JTO Examination:-

Follow the above books to crack the JTO examination.

Further details follow :www.bsnl.co.in/

best of luck.
15th August 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Yes i am handicap person and B.A, B.C.A. I want govt job please solustion
15th August 2013, 10:30 PM
AKP 0

you can complete your engineering in the computer science branch ....
so prepare well for the entrance exam .
16th August 2013, 12:11 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

B.S.N.L ---- BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

J.T.O --- JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER ...

ELIGIBILITY :::

>> You must posesses a Bachelor degree in

RADIO

COMPUTER

TELECOMMUNICATION

ELECTRICAL

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY .

CIVIL ...etc.,

>> The age limit must be in between 21-- 30 Years

>> There an Age relaxation for reserved candidates

>> 3 years ---- OBC

>> 5 years ---- SC/ST ...

ALL THE BEST..............
16th August 2013, 12:56 AM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

Age: The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:-

ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or
orders issued by the BSNL;

iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes upto 5 years;

v) For PH candidates upto 10 years ; (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC).

Thank you.
16th September 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicapped .i am student of b.tech ECE at 3rd year studing.Give me detail govt job.i have no any idea in gov.job.pls help me.

Source: Central and state government job for Physically handicapped student of ECE?

my email id [email protected]
please.............

Source: Central and state government job for Physically handicapped student of ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?