24th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch

hello sir i m shilpi gupta of 3rd year of cse branch... i want to knw abt the criteria of summer training nd wats the current demand of good companies.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE?
  2. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  3. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  4. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  5. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  8. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  10. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  13. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  14. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  15. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  16. How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  17. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2013, 12:54 AM
ipkay93

Default Re: What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch

Hello shilpi as you are interested in summer training in the third year of your B.Tech then you have two opportunities:

You can apply for a paid summer training. These type of summer training are provided by many companies like

HCL Technologies
Symantec
TCS
etc

Or you can go for non paid internship, but getting a internship is pretty difficult, so for getting an internship you need to follow the following steps:

Some colleges provide support and guidance to get an internship for the students for this you can consult the specific department for your college

If there is no such department in your college and wish to apply on your own then follow these simple steps

1 First you need to make your CV i.e Resume with proper format
2 Secondly get a proper cover letter with no spellings and grammatical mistakes
( These two are the main things which will fetch you a internship because the companies get hundreds of applications for the internship and they have no time to scrutinize it properly so the first look of your CV will make the impression)

After you have these two things then you are ready for the final and most important step
Get the soft copy of these two and start emailing these to the companies (You will get the Email ID on the Websites of the companies).
Start mailing these things as soon as possible to confirm your position.

Best of Luck
3rd July 2014, 03:40 PM
SANJAYJHA RBIITM

Default Re: What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch

hello sir I am sanjay kumar pandey of 3rd year of cse branch... i want to knw abt the criteria of summer training nd wats the current demand of good companies.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?