24th August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?

am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science and math paper.Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected] It will help me a lot.

2nd September 2012, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am going to appear UGC NET on computer science. I want study material of Computer science and math paper.Any reference book on that subject please suggest me to get into NET. Any one having some study material please send me on [email protected] It will help me a lot.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2012 exam.They are not required others percentage criteria.

There is no age criteria , but in the case of JRF your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.Paper I and Paper II have not any negative marking.

List of the Best books for NET Exam for Computer Application

UGC/NET/SLET Computer Science & Applications
by
G. K. P
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd (2012)

Trueman's UGC NET Computer Science
by
Sanjay Singhal,Sameer Mishra
Publisher: danika/ trueman publishing company (2010)

Modern UGC NET/SLET: Computer Science
by
A Team Of Experts
Publisher: Anmol Publisher

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's

I have attached some Question Paper of NET exam for Computer Application .So please check it out.These papers are helpful for you.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/
2nd September 2012, 09:37 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?

Competition Science Vision
CSIR-UGC. NET/IRF/SET

Competition Science Vision
Exam. Indian History (From Earliest Tunes to 1964 AD.) (By : Dr. K. K. Sharma) C.S.P.E. Chemistry UPSC Civil
9th September 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for net(comp sc), which books i should follow and how much time i should invest on prepration???
19th April 2013, 01:53 PM
Dipenmca

Computer Net exam Book Best Please replay it
Dipen
4th January 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Best books for net exam in mathematics. Suggest some Hindi medium books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?