24th August 2012, 05:03 PM

Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?

Sir,

Fees structure for Government medical colleges of MUMBAI.

if possible for Grant medical, Lokmanya tilak-sion & KEM -Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  4. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  5. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  6. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  11. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure of government medical colleges?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  14. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  17. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  18. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
1st June 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?

actually i hav 58 % n i wnt to knw wich r d govrnmnt medical colleges n. fees bt im stil waitin fr d neet results
12th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I want govt medical colleges in mumbai with fee structure
19th May 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to do mbbs and searching for college with least fee structure and nice education?
19th February 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know names of government medical colleges for mbbs course in mumbai & navi mumbai.wjere can i get forms & last date for admission too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?