24th August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering

Hello I am doing Final year B.E CIVIL ENGINEERING in GCE-SALEM. Can you please help me by listing out some of the top colleges in Tamil Nadu for pursuing my Masters Degree in the field of Civil Engineering. I will probably go for STRUCTURAL, GEOTECHNICAL or ENVIRONMENTAL. So please guide me to select a good college to do my M.Tech/M.E.

Related Questions:
  1. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  2. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship? -- [New]
  3. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  4. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  5. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  6. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  7. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
  8. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  9. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  11. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  12. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  13. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E for a good job?
  14. Will I get a seat in top 5 engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have 198 cutoff marks and I belong to OC community
  15. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  16. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering
  17. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  18. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2013, 11:21 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering

Dear Friend,
I have listed some of the best colleges below for pursuing M.E. in Civil Engineering you may sort out your interesting colleges and apply for them after the completions of your B.E.

University departments of Anna University, Chennai - CEG Campus
www.annauniv.edu

P.S.G. College of Technology
www.psgtech.edu

Coimbatore Institute of Technology
www.cit.edu.in

Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
www.gct.ac.in

Thiagarajar College of Engineering
www.tce.edu

Kumaraguru College Of Technology
www.kct.ac.in

A.C. College of Engineering and Technology
www.accet.net

Sri. Venkateswara College of Engineering
www.svce.ac.in

Government College of Engineering, Salem
www.gcesalem.edu.in

Government College of Engineering - Tirunelveli
www.gcetly.ac.in

Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College
www.msec.edu.in

Kongu Engineering College (Autonomous)
www.kongu.ac.in

Mepco Schlenk Engineering College
www.mepcoeng.ac.in

Institute of Road and Transport Technology
www.irttech.ac.in

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology (Autonomous)
www.bitsathy.ac.in

Easwari Engineering College
www.srmeaswari.ac.in

University Departments of Anna University of Tech. Tiruchirapalli
www.tau.edu.in

R.M.K. Engineering College
www.rmkec.ac.in

Panimalar Engineering College
www.panimalar.ac.in

Velammal Engineering College

You may also visit to the site of the colleges mentioned above in order to clear your rest all queries regarding the colleges procedure.
4th February 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering

I would like MS in Electronics and communication.provide me list of top colleges in tamilnadu offering MS in ECE.
18th February 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am pursuing BE in ECE.I would like to know the best colleges in Tamilnadu for pursuing Masters in ECE.
8th January 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my pre final year in ece i would like to know the best colleges in tamilnadu for pursuing ms in ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?