24th August 2012, 09:50 PM
venkij469

How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE

i am studying Mtech second semister ECE(DECS), and i want to get job in telecom field. how will i approach to my goal?
will u plz suggesr me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  4. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  5. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  6. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  7. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE? -- [New]
  9. What is the syllabus for 2nd semester of M.Tech course in ECE of PTU?
  10. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  11. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  12. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  13. How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch
  14. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Which courses should I do during this semester holidays? I am ECE 2nd year student
  17. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Will there be any fields in MBA related to ECE that help to open own business? Will there be any further ways of starting a Company in ECE field if I take MBA in Telecom?
26th August 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE

i'm BE Elect & Telecomm ,with 1.5yrs exp in telecomm network, hav any jobs private & govt sector in telecomm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?