25th August 2012, 01:44 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

BCA yields to the Introduction to Computers very intricately and elaborately for students to gain a basic understanding of the configuration of computers which lays down the foundations of computer programming in the later courses. After a basic grasp of the computer structure and function and the peripherals involved in the work, the course teaches about the computer data. The form, location and use of computer data are elementary parts. The units of information, bits and bytes are taught through the course content. Binary notation and ASCII coding system are also typical features of data processing. A little in-depth study of computer hardware calls for the study of the CPU (Central Processing Unit), memory systems and peripherals. Data storage systems including discs and files, software including compilers, operating systems and programs, editors and word processors, database functions and types are also there. The syllabus also lays emphasis on spreadsheets and statistical packages.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-II Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  9. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat -- [New]
  12. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-I Computer Applications-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  15. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  16. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Organizational Behavior Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

THANK YOU FOR GIVE SIMPLE IC PAPER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?