25th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in Automobile branch?

howmany subjects in automobile branch...please tell me how many are they

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  2. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  3. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  5. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  6. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  7. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which stream should I do MS to become a automobile engineering
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  10. How much is the fee of Automobile branch?
  11. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  12. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Best branch to go for B.Tech between Automobile and Mechanical? Government job opportunity in both the branches?
  14. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  15. After scoring 32.968 marks in Mech stream and BC category in which colleges am I eligible to apply and which branch? Will I get Automobile Engineering in MIT Chennai? Any other branch in PSG or CEG?
  16. List of good engineering courses with maximum salary?
  17. Will there be any problem in doing engineering from Private University in Automobile branch?
  18. How much placement can a Automobile Engineer can get nowadays?
12th July 2015, 01:34 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many subjects are there in Automobile branch?

B.tech in any stream is a 4 years degree course that includes the 8 semester and two semesters in every year.

>> Always be remember that there are 6 subjects in every semester and in final semester 5 subjects so total subjects will be 47 in all semester but it does not mean that all subjects are different some are part of that as in civil engineering design and steel structure is two times same is concrete structure and structure analysis has its three parts but syllabus is different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?