25th August 2012, 03:16 PM
manikant mishr

What is the procedure to get december attempt? I have failed in CS foundation June Attempt

sir/mam, i faild in crossing cs foundation june attempt of 2012.....i want give next december attempt..so, could you plez tel me what is procedure to get december attempt nd plez tel me about fees structure nd last date

28th February 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get december attempt? I have failed in CS foundation June Attempt

what is the procedure to get june 2013 foundation attempt
2nd March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get december attempt? I have failed in CS foundation June Attempt

What is the procedure to get June attempt? I have failed in CS foundation december Attempt
23rd March 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of regitration for december 2013
attempt of cs??
21st August 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get december attempt? I have failed in CS foundation June Attempt

What is the last date of regitration for december 2013
attempt of cs??
25th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me what is the procedure of re-exam.. because i have fail in june attemt....
13th July 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i failed in foundation june attempt...want to give back in december so what is its procedure and last date?
30th July 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

12th August 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of exam form of cs foundation exam 2014 and also give me the details..
19th September 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
I failed in cs foundation June attempt of 2014.....i want to give next December attempt..so, could you please tell me what is the procedure to get December attempt and please tell me about fees structure and last date
16th August 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir /Mam I failed in cs foundation June attempt 2018. So, I want to attempt Dec attempt. So, what is the last date for enrollment ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?