25th August 2012, 09:57 PM
diva_kumar52

What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?

what is the best answer for 2 yr. academic gap after +2 and btech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  2. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for AIPMT Exam being a candidate having a year gap after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  7. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  9. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  10. What is the scope after MCA?
  11. Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA
  12. Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?
  13. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap? -- [New]
  14. How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?
  15. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
  16. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. List of IT companies for which am I eligible being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech having secured 58% in 12th and having 3 year gap between 12th class and B.Tech?
  18. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
30th August 2012, 04:26 PM
shadab879

Default Re: What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?

Hello,
The men who would be interviewing you are very experienced and have been in the recruitment department of company for very long time. So it would be an easiest thing to identify the lie. So instead of lying to them, you should be honest enough to tell the truth and produce them the valid proofs for your gap of 2 years. It will surely have a longtime help for you. Best of luck
26th April 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?

i have a 2years gap after my 12th standard.... does it will affect my carrier..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?