25th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and documents required for CS executive level examination?

sir plz tell me what documents are required for cs executive level i will be glad to recieve ur answer

26th February 2011, 07:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and documents required for CS executive level examination?

Basically to join for the executive level you need to have completed your graduation. You will need to submit proof of clearing the exam. Also you will need to submit a copy of your 12th standard marksheet. You need to be careful while filling in the details. Make sure you maintain a consistent signature. Also do attach your photographs to the form and mention your name behind it.

26th February 2011, 08:58 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and documents required for CS executive level examination?

hello my dear,

COURSES offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India:

• Professional Development course
• Pre Membership Training (16 months)
• Professional Programme (8 papers)
• Executive Programme (6 papers)
• Foundation Programme (4 papers)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• The candidate should be 10+2 pass or its equivalent.
• The candidate should be a student of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science (excluding Fine Arts) for pursue this course.
• Those candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek provisional admission subject to submission of proof of passing the said examination within 6 months as mentioned by the chief executive of this institute. .
ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

• For admission candidate have to fill Application Form. The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained by Cash Payment of Rs200/- or by Post/Courier: DD/PO of Rs250/- drawn in favor of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• Admission is open throughout the year.
• The last date for appearing in December 2011 examination: End week of March, 2011.
CONTACT DETAILS:

Headquarters
ICSI House
22, Institutional Area
Lodi Road
New Delhi-110003

26th February 2011, 01:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Are Interested To Apply for CS For Executive Level, Then For this You Must Be a Graduate of all Streams Except Fine Arts.

So, You Can Join CS Course after 12th In three Stages -

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

Fees Structure of CS Course -

For Executive Programme - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while And Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students.

Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme - Rs. 300/- by Cash Payment And Rs.350/- by Post Or Courier.

So, I will Suggest You To Purchase the Prospectus Because In Prospectus All The Details Regarding documents Required Are Properly Mentioned.

And For More Details Please Visit the Official Websites -

http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/stude...ySecretary.htm

26th February 2011, 03:14 PM
omprakash sharma

hi,

Company Secretary course Eligibility & fees
Senior secondary (10+2) examination pass candidates in arts, science, & commerce streams (excluding fine arts) are eligible for admission. Duration of courses is 8months.prospectus & application forms are available at headquarters/ regional councils/ chapters. For CS Foundation programme- cash payment of Rs. 200/- or by Post/ courier D.D.or P.O. Rs. 250/- and for executive programme- cash payment of Rs.300/- or by Post/ Courier-D.D. or P.O. Rs. 350/-. Demand Draft or Post Order in favor of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi. Fee payable at the time ofadmission is Rs. 3600/-
Application should be accompanied by attested photocopies of sr. secondary examination pass certificate, date of birth and two passport size photographs. THE Cs course is by corresponding/ distance learning, with provision for optional oral coaching classes. Admission is open throughout the year.

26th February 2011, 03:24 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

CS is a three level self study program.
Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme
you can get into executive level after completing your foundation
or after your Graduation you can directly join executive level( except fine arts students)
this is the primary/first level course.

course fee For Executive Programme is
Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates
Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students.
visit

28th February 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

If a person is in final year of b.com can he also apply for C.S Executive Programme?

6th March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

can a correspondance graduate can apply for cs executive exam
degree is required at the time of admission or markheet if fair enough

14th March 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done Graduation in Business management ( so it cover under commerce background ) or not ? for the executive programme

16th March 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

we have to make draft in favour of whom?

20th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

JOb oppurtunities after doing executive programme of cs?

12th May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i passed icwai foundation..idont have any grduation.can i directly eligible to register for cs exequetive program..help me ,..

26th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in ty bcom and i have cleared my ipcc..when can i directly be eligible to appear for cs executive programme.till what time i need to register with institute?

27th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

iam a science graduate and want to prepare for cs executive level.
please tell me the procedure for admission and how to prepare for the exams
Is their any oppurtunities of job after completing the executive level in a good firm

28th May 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I m complet my Post Graduation M.com pls tell me how many percentage requried for cs ??

5th June 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I m completed my Graduation in Arts pls tell me can i eligible for cs ?

7th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is DOEACC 'A' level is eligible for CS executive examination?

17th June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done M. Com with 61% marks and in M. Com I have obtained more than 50% marks both in financial management and accounting for managerial decision. For these papers, the examination was of 100 marks for each paper. In B. Com I have obtained overall (including assignment weightage) more than 50% marks in financial accounting, accounting for managerial decisions, cost accounting and company accounts, company law, for these papers there were two assignments carrying 100 marks each and theory papers carrying 50 marks each. I want to know wheather I will be exempted to pass the cost accounting and company law paper at executive level of cs or not? My another question is that if I apply before the month of August for CS executive course and I don't sit in the exams held in June, whether I have to deposit the tuition fee again if I sit in the exams going to held in December. In nut shell if I pay fee for June examination and I don't sit in the examination in June and I sit in December examination I have to pay the fee Rs 7000 again or not? Jenender Dev -Shahbad Markanda-Distt-Kurukshetra

28th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in hotel management from maharashtra technical board with 69% and pursued a lateral degree in hotel management from yashwantrao chavan open university with 79%. Am i eligible for the executive programme of CS. If yes then what is the procedure for admission in ICSI?

7th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/maam...
i wish to knw if there any specific percentage dat a graduate requires to apply for the executive programme....
kindly reply as early as possible...
thank u

26th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i m B.COM GRADUATE WITH 52.83% marks.is i m eligible for cs executive programme?

27th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am awdhesh , and i am pursuing b.com. i want 2 know that, what is the eligibility criteria for CSexecutive programm. plz send all detail on this e mail adress [email protected]

11th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs as i am b com. and want to know that whose favour dd has been made for rs 7000?

25th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

DEC Executive exam2011 I have already regr
can i apply both group in dec exam
pls reply

26th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

is there any discount of fee in cs executive registration for obc?

26th August 2011, 03:39 PM
sapna3120

Hi i am planning to appear for CS inter exams in december(both modules)..
Please tell me what is the last date when i can register for exams...

26th August 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom this year and got 55% marks. wanted to enroll for cs executive programe.plz sugest whether i m eligible or not? if yes then whats the procedure to get registered with icsi....

11th September 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

can we pay by fees of rs 7000 by cash or it is complusory to draw dd?

6th October 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,i have done my graduation(bcom).The result is also out. But i have not yet received my final year marksheet .Our college has provided us provisional marksheet. So can i apply for cs executive level with my provisional marksheet.

7th October 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir madam
what document is needed for the cs executive exam in dec 2011

8th December 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir plz tell me what documents are required for cs executive level i will be glad to recieve ur answer
Hi,

You shuld get register for the ICSI and
For CS executive level

Age - SSLC Certificate

Eligiable for Executive - Degree Certificate

Regards
Ravi Kumar

3rd January 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria and documents required for CS executive level examination?

Quote:
If a person is in final year of b.com can he also apply for C.S Executive Programme?
no,after complition of graduation u can eligible for cs course.....u can apply but the admission will be taken on the basis of +2 basis..................

25th January 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

how can i register online for cs executive exams
what forms i need to fill up after online registeration
how can i send my marksheet & dd after online registeration

4th March 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

last date for executive addmission after foundation pass?

28th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for executive level if i am appearing for 3rd year???

28th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Myadi0011

or after your Graduation you can directly join executive level( except fine arts students)

4th April 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m giving b.com final year exam and my result will come on july or augest and i m c.a. final too, and i want to go for the cs exective exam after graduation so i want to know that can i eligiable for executive exam in december 2012, and what is the registration date for taking admission in cs course and getting elibility in december exam 2012......plzz....reply as soon as possible , your's obligatory

10th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

can we apply for executive level after appearing for the final sem of b.com before getting the result?the last date for registration is 31st may n we will b getting our results on 12th of june.so can v apply on the basis of our provisional certificates that is our admit cards??plz answer my query as early as possible on my id. [email protected]

14th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/brochure/cs%20brochure%20for%20regular%20course.pdf

31st May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

can i regester for cs executive, i hv passed my graduation with 50% aggregate

10th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am going to complete my bcom 3rd year in this december 2012.Will i get attempt for cs inter in june 2013??

11th June 2012, 07:00 PM
tl.com

hello my dear,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• The candidate should be a student of any discipline in Arts, Commerce and Science (excluding Fine Arts) for pursue this course.
• Those candidates appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek provisional admission subject to submission of proof of passing the said examination within 6 months as mentioned by the chief executive of this institute. .
ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

• For admission candidate have to fill Application Form. The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained by Cash Payment of Rs200/- or by Post/Courier: DD/PO of Rs250/- drawn in favor of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• The last date for appearing in December 2011 examination: End week of March, 2011.
CONTACT DETAILS:

Headquarters
ICSI House
22, Institutional Area
Lodi Road
New Delhi-110003
thank you

15th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, which documents needed for registration in cs executive programme after graduation???????????

regards kiran bhatt

15th June 2012, 06:11 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello my dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

IMPORTANT DATES:

CONTACT DETAILS:

Headquarters
ICSI House
22, Institutional Area
Lodi Road
New Delhi-110003
thank you

18th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i'm doing b.a and i want to prepare c.s so pz tell me how many precent require in c.s exucetive

23rd June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b.com my some in between semester marksheets are awaited and its time for degree to come can i fill form of cs executive june attempt

24th June 2012, 09:31 AM
jyoti91

Hi dear,

If You Are Interested To Apply for CS For Executive Level, Then For this You Must Be a Graduate of all Streams Except Fine Arts.

So, You Can Join CS Course after 12th In three Stages -

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

[COLOR="Blue"]Fees Structure of CS Course

For Executive Programme - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while And Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students.

Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme - Rs. 300/- by Cash Payment And Rs.350/- by Post Or Courier.

So, I will Suggest You To Purchase the Prospectus Because In Prospectus All The Details Regarding documents Required Are Properly Mentioned.

And For More Details Please Visit the Official Websites -

[URL="http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.htm"]http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/CareerAsCompanySecretary.htm

thank you

24th June 2012, 10:55 PM
babu91

hello dear
CS is a three level self study program.
Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

visit
thank you

3rd August 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.com final year, can i apply for cs executive or can get povisonal addmiton on the base of final year?

21st August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

IF A PERSON IS HAVING 45% IN B.COM FINAL,CAN HE/SHE APPLY FOR CS EXECUTIVE COURSE?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?