26th August 2012, 12:12 AM
chinnanethra

Am i eligible for EAMCET NCC special counseling if I do NCC after completion of my intermediate

Am i eligible for eamcet(2013) ncc special counciling if do ncc after completion of my intermediate(2012)?

9th October 2012, 06:04 PM
raiatul1988

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET NCC special counseling if I do NCC after completion of my intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnanethra View Post
Am i eligible for eamcet(2013) ncc special counciling if do ncc after completion of my intermediate(2012)?

All Students Submit the Certificates Mentioned below in addition to that they must also submit the category (Sports, NCC Etc) certificate if Applicable
Certificates to be Produced by All Candidates :

Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2012 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports / Minority Certificate if applicable.
18th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET NCC special counseling if I do NCC after completion of my intermediate

sir im studing my intermedite in warangal ,but i did ncc camp training and got b certicate from hyderabad region .will that certicate is valid for eamcet councelling or i should do camp in warangal only.
12th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET NCC special counseling if I do NCC after completion of my intermediate

IF I WILL GO THROUGH NCC SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR EAMCET COUNCELLING,WILL THEY GIVE THE SEAT ON THE BASIS OF WHICH GRADE NCC CERTIFICATE I AM HAVING WITHOUT SEEING THE EAMCET RANK OR WILL THEY SEE THE RANK FIRST AND THEN ON THE BASIS OF WHICHEVER GRADE NCC CERTIFICATE I AM HAVING,THEY WILL ALLOT ME THE SEAT
18th June 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Here grade is not given any priority but c certificate is given higher priority compared to b n c anyways there are less in number of students with. C certificate here the rank is not considered here the merit in ncc is considered whether you hav done a gud camp if the merit ties then they consider rank....!!!@*
For example 1st priority is given for yep
2nd for rdc
3rd national level camps....
N then the grading of certificate....
Anyways you'll get gud Clg than normally u get through your rank.....!!!!@*
20th March 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying degree second year and i complete my ncc c certificate in my college now i apply eamset if i get any rank in eamcet i eligible for counselling plz give me reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?