26th August 2012, 11:10 AM
rakeshtrpth

Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?

Sir I am doing bca but I am not taken
Maths in 10+2 is I am eligible for doing. Mca
Pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  3. Information regarding MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA?
  4. How to join military after completing BCA? I am pursuing MCA
  5. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  6. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  7. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
  8. How to join MCA course and get Job being a candidate pursuing BCA course?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  10. Duration of MCA course after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths? -- [New]
  14. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  15. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  16. For which Companies am I eligible being a candidate having secured 50% in BCA and 65% in MCA?
  17. How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?
  18. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?

29th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?

Dear Friend,
Maths in 10+2 Examinations is for only those candidate who have done Graduations other than BCA,BBA or B.Tech.

There is no age limit but you must note that in order to pursue the MCA Course you must have completed your Graduations with at least 60% with having Maths Subject in your 10+2 Board Examinations.You can also apply if you have completed your BBA,BCA or B.Tech.
You must have to give an entrance exam in order to seek the admission.

But as you had mentioned that you do not have maths in your 10+2 Examinations but you are a student of BCA Course therefore you can apply for the course after the completions of your BCA Degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?