26th August 2012, 11:53 AM
kutty shalin

What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?

hi. my name is Shalin. I am studing in 12 th standard....I chennai.... I am BC cast...
I want to be know about the fee structure.. in aeronautical Eng......and which college is best.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  3. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  9. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  12. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  13. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  16. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  17. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship? -- [New]
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
6th January 2013, 06:10 PM
Prerna.roy1
Junior Member+

Default Re: What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?

ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.
Documents Required For the Admission in Aeronautical Engineering :-
10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)
12th Mark sheet/Diploma Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
Original or Provisional 12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Fee Structures of Aeronautical engineering:-
Fee Structures Of Four Year Degree Programs( B Tech Engineering )
Yearly Semester

Ist Year 75000/- Yearly-compulsory

IInd Year 55000/- 29000/-

IIIrd Year 55000/- 29000/-

IVth Year 55000/- 29000/-
*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Admission + Library.
15th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?

Wt s the fee structure fr aeronoutical gvt clg in bengaluru
5th June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hey,i jst pass 12th..i got 78.33% in 12...n in cet,i got 113..i m very much interested in aeronautical engineering..but m from middle class family..i want to do aero. eng. from GOVERMENT cllg nly...can i get d admisn in gov cllg???...n wat is d fee structure????
24th August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fees for aeronautical engineering for four years
11th September 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in institute of aeronautical engineering, hyderabad,andhrapradesh by passing EAMCET?
17th October 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee total required for aeronautical engineering in best colleges
14th November 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

My name is safvan i am studying in 12 i want to know how to becom a pilot ,collage fees and the qualification
14th November 2013, 08:33 PM
Safvan ellikkal

My name is safvan i am studying in 12 i want to know how to becom a pilot ,collage fees and the qualification
27th February 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12 std now...i got 91.4% in 10 th...hoping to get good marks in my 12 class too....i want be aeronautical engineer...which college is best for aeronautical engineering and with good placement...???
3rd May 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

is there any government collages for studying aeronautical eng in kerala?
15th May 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I m yaseen finished my 10 with 84%. I wana pursue diploma course in aeronautical enginering , i wanted to know colleges in bangalore and belgaum nd fee structures nd scope of this field in future and present nd are we suppose to write any entrance exam for this field . Plzzzzz reply now i wana know it thank you
10th August 2014, 03:53 PM
sur1099996

Smile Re: What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutty shalin View Post
hi. my name is Shalin. I am studing in 12 th standard....I chennai.... I am BC cast...
I want to be know about the fee structure.. in aeronautical Eng......and which college is best.........
hi my name is darshana.i am also studying in 11th std i also want to become an astronaut. iist college in thiruvannanthpuram is best for it in first sem you have to pay 45000 for 2nd sem you have to pay 50000.in 4th you will have to face interview taken by isro.if you do not enjoy to work in isro then you have to pay 10lakh to the college
9th May 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in 2.he likes to study aeronautical engineering.what is the fee structure and which is the good institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?