26th August 2012, 01:41 PM
lalli_lalitha

What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?

plz tell me the mtech counclng dates through gate in jntuh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  5. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  6. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  7. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  9. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
  10. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  12. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  13. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  15. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  16. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  17. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
29th April 2013, 04:21 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalli_lalitha View Post
plz tell me the mtech counclng dates through gate in jntuh
Dear Lalli,
Gate Score is eligible for 2 years.So now you can apply for M.Tech.M.Tech Admission through Gate 2013 isJust started for some IIT and NIITs .I am giving you the website details ,Select branch in that ,Based on your rank which college you can apply like this details avalible , Which will be more helpful for you to decide

Website:http://www.engineersinstitute.com/m_tech_admission_through_gate_2013_score.php

M.Tech conselling Started for the below colleges

1.Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
2.Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
3.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

You can find the above conselling last dates through this website:

Website:http://weeklyexam.in/2013/04/01/gate-2013-counselling-dates-mtech-2013-admissions-notifications-discussion/

All the Best
17th January 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?

Is there any form fill up requered for M.tech admission through GATE before exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?