26th February 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?

what is the scope for ME?

if i do ME(computer science and engineering) can i get Government jobs?

my friends opinion about ME is that"if we do ME we can go only for lecturer job"
will you please give your suggestion about that

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  3. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  4. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  5. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  6. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  7. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  8. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  9. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course I need to do next after completion of computer science engineering to get a job in central government? -- [New]
  11. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  14. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  15. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  16. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  17. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  18. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
9th September 2011, 01:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?

Always Master degree has a great importance in any course.So after the Master degree in computer sc.& engg. u can go for the Ph.D for further study.

There are so many chances in Govt.sector with a very good amount of salary like:

1:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India

2efense Research and Development Organisation(DRDO)

ii)www.drdo.gov.in

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:Airport authority of India(AAI)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
7:Steel authority of india(SAIL)

8:Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL) etc.

So,always keep touch with these home websites of the above organizations,to get latest updates about those exams .
9th September 2011, 07:13 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for ME course.. After completion of ME course in computer science engineering you can get a good job in a good software company beside this you can apply for govt. sector jobs..

The private sectors where you can apply for a job:-

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.WIPRO
4.IBM
5.INFOSYS
6.CAPE GIMINI

The govt. organisations where you can apply for a job are as follows:-

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.SAIL
4.NTPC
5.Railways
6.BSNL JTO

etc..

So, don't worry , you will definitely get a huge opportunity to get a job..
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?