26th August 2012, 10:01 PM
eajas.pasha

How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?

i just completed my intermediate in Bipc with 750 markes i would like to join in agricultural bsc, what is the way to enter in to agricultural B.Sc.

22nd October 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?

How to join agricultural engineering after completion of intermediate MPC?
26th January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

how to join agricultural after completing with intermediate
29th January 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in agriculture BSC which group i want to take in inter?
12th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed my inter with bipc and i secured 710 marks!
18th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should i get for medical seat ?
2nd June 2013, 01:58 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have Completed 12th standard there is no issue regarding with this ..But you have Mention your Specialization .. It's very Important thing to get admission for B.tech in Agriculture Engineering course ..

You have to Note that Arts and Commerce stream candidates are not eligible for this Course . Only the candidate who Complete 12th standard in science stream are eligible for this Course ..

And the student should be studied Biology and Chemistry as Main Subject in 12th standard than only the candidate eligible for B.sc in Agriculture Engineering course ..

If your belong from Arts and Commerce stream than your not eligible for this Course ..

B.sc in Agriculture course is the Bachelor degree course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester ..

To Join in this Course the applicant should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as Main Subject in 12th standard than Only your eligible for this Course ..

The student may directly eligible to get admission for this course based 12th Standard mark .

So, As of now we can't say your eligible for this Course are not .. But, If you have Studied Chemistry and Biology subject than definitely your eligible for B.sc in Agriculture course ..
2nd June 2013, 02:00 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have Completed 12th standard there is no issue regarding with this ..But you have Mention your Specialization .. It's very Important thing to get admission for B.tech in Agriculture Engineering course ..

You have to Note that Arts and Commerce stream candidates are not eligible for this Course . Only the candidate who Complete 12th standard in science stream are eligible for this Course ..

And the student should be studied Biology and Chemistry as Main Subject in 12th standard than only the candidate eligible for B.sc in Agriculture Engineering course ..

If your belong from Arts and Commerce stream than your not eligible for this Course ..

B.sc in Agriculture course is the Bachelor degree course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester ..

To Join in this Course the applicant should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as Main Subject in 12th standard than Only your eligible for this Course ..

The student may directly eligible to get admission for this course based 12th Standard mark .

So, As of now we can't say your eligible for this Course are not .. But, If you have Studied Chemistry and Biology subject than definitely your eligible for B.sc in Agriculture course ..
10th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to join aggriculter amissions after compliting tenth(10). without doing intermediate
27th March 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.persentofmarks,rankin eamcet?
14th January 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I like to take Agricultural B.Sc course after IPE.Is there any need to write entrances to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?