27th August 2012, 10:38 AM
karthikmandya

How much education is required to join energy auditing?

how much education are required to join the energy auditing...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any online course on Energy Auditing?
  2. Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam? -- [New]
  4. What is the duration of energy auditing course? Institutes offering this course?
  5. Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?
  6. Information about Energy Auditing? Duration of the course and the institutes offering the course?
  7. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Mumbai?
  8. How to join M.Tech in Renewable energy through distance education?
  9. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  10. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
  11. Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?
  12. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  13. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  14. What should be my next step after completing B.Tech in IT? Should I go for MS or M.Tech or Job?
  15. Which books should I refer for SSC Junior Engineer?
  16. Books to refer for the post of Sub-Engineer in Mahadiscom?
  17. Electrical Auditing firm license&Auditor test
  18. Is there any chance to get admission to energy management course? My GATE score is 297
19th December 2012, 07:43 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: How much education is required to join energy auditing?

My friends

Eligibility for Energy Auditor Exam:

1. You must be a Engineering Graduate or its equivalent with 3 years of work experience involving use of Energy in Operation,maintaining and planning etc.

or

2. You must be Post Graduate Engineer or its equivalent with 2 years of Work experience involving use of Energy in Operation,maintaining and planning etc.

or

3. You must be a Engineering Graduate with Post-Graduate degree in Management or its equivalent with 2 years of work experience involving use of Energy in Operation,maintaining and planning etc.

A four-year degree from an accredited university or college in engineering or architecture, or be a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Registered Architect (R.A.). In addition, the applicant must have at least three years of verifiable experience in energy auditing, energy management, facility management, or experience related to energy management;
- OR -
A four-year non-engineering degree with at least four years of verifiable experience in energy auditing, energy management, facility management, or experience related to energy management;
- OR -
A two-year technical degree with at least five years of verifiable experience in energy auditing, energy management, facility management, or experience related to energy management
- OR -
Ten years of verifiable experience in energy auditing, energy management,
- OR -
The current status of Certified Energy Manager (CEM®).

For more information

The Director & Controller of Examination
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity
National Productivity Council
6 (Old No. 31-B) SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Ambattur, Chennai – 600 098.

Phone: 044-26251808/ 26255216
Fax : (044) 26254904 / 26255012
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?