27th August 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch

hi....
i am smrati gupta. i am pursuing my b.tech in cs branch 3rd year from srms bareilly.Can u please tell me the requirements for internship program after 3rd year in TCS ,INFOSYS like companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  2. What are the requirements for internship after 3rd year in TCS, Infosys like companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  3. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  4. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  6. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  7. Is there any chance to go for internship after pursuing ECE branch
  8. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  9. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  14. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  15. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
13th July 2015, 07:27 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch

>> Yes you need to get a internship program with any company for a 45 days training with any company because in the 3rd year you have to submit a report and also given the presentation on same report in your collage and that is of the worth of 100 marks and this allied in every stream.

>> For this you have to make a Performa of your collage for the training in any company and have to submit it to the company and if a seat is vacant for the trainee the company will allow you for the training and in the training you have to learn everything carefully as all these things are asked in job interview it can also be that if you do your training carefully then company can also recognize you for the job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?