27th August 2012, 01:29 PM
shobharajpp

UGC NET education June answer keys of Paper I, II, III

sir please share ugc net education june 2012 answer keys of paper1,paper2,paper3

25th September 2012, 07:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET education June answer keys of Paper I, II, III

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobharajpp View Post
sir please share ugc net education june 2012 answer keys of paper1,paper2,paper3
Firstly you have not mentioned the subject name in which paper you need, There are lots of subjects in NET Examination and you have to choose any one of the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation. Paper-I is general paper and same for all, But Paper-II and Paper-III is based on your subject knowledge.

This examination is conducted by UGC in June and December Every year and to apply for this examination you must have completed your post graduation with minimum 55% marks.

The result of this year June NET was also Published. If you have appeared then please check your result from the official website.

Those who cracked this examination are provisionally eligible for Lectureship post OR Junior Research fellowship post.

Here i am attaching NET Paper-I answer Key, please check the key and download for the same for more key visit the given link.

Download NET Key: Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 1.pdf(25.3 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 2.pdf(25.1 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 3.pdf(25.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf NET General Paper 4.pdf(25.8 KB, 106 views)
14th July 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC NET education June answer keys of Paper I, II, III

Japan is also known as Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?