27th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th

i got 65% in 10th,61% in 12th and aggregate 59.3 till6th sem in BE.am i elligible for tcs,wipro,syntel,cognigent,accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  3. can I be eligible for Accenture, TCS, Mphasis, Syntel after scoring 66.56% in 10th
  4. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  10. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro, Accenture or TCS if secured 72% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 66% in B.E.? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
  13. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  16. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  17. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
6th September 2012, 01:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th

Eligibility requirement for placements may vary with organization. You can apply in these companies, if you possess a consistent score of 60% marks. As you have required score, you are eligible to apply. Details on placement process will be available in the web site of the concerned firm. Visiting discussion forums will also help to collect information of experienced persons.
16th October 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th

Am I eligible to attend the interview in HCL,Infosys and syntel
16th October 2012, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 65% in 10th,61% in 12th and aggregate 59.3 till6th sem in BE.am i elligible for tcs,wipro,syntel,cognigent,accenture?

TCS, CTS ,ACCENTURE =>

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS, CTS ,ACCENTURE recruitment.Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

WIPRO , SYNTEL=>

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO , SYNTEL company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

So as per above criteria if you have scored 60% above marks after the 8th sem then you are applicable for all mentioned companies.Otherwise you are not eligible for any companies.

5th January 2013, 05:27 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility For IT Companies

A candidate can appear for the above mentioned IT companies only if :-

>> The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and till B.Tech 6th sem..

>> Candidate must not have any active backlogs at the time of placement..

>> Candidate must not have a study gap of more than a year..

Since you are not having an aggregate of 60% in B.Tech hence I am really very sorry but right now you are not eligible for these companies..

However, you can apply for Syntel which is also a good IT Company :-

>> Candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th sem..

>> Candidate must not have any active backlogs at the time of placement..

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers of Syntel for your reference..

You can also apply for these above mentioned companies once you improve your percentage in B.Tech and then you can apply off campus..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syntel Placement Papers.pdf(72.1 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf syntel_placement_papers.pdf(237.2 KB, 92 views)
7th January 2013, 08:28 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes definitely, you are eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture.

All TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture are IT Companies.

The eligibility criteria required for these IT Companies are prescribed as below:-

* A contendor must have 60% marks in 10th, 12th, and till B.Tech 6th semmester. But, for Syntel, a contendor needs 50% marks.

* Study gap- More than one year.

* A contendor does not have any pending backlogs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
23rd March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I got 81.23% in 10th,74% in 12th and 63.66 aggregate till 5th sem but secured 57.28% in 5th sem itself plz tell me whether I am eligible for persistent, wipro, hcl, Infosys, cognizant, etc
4th May 2013, 08:41 PM
banacareer

hi,

Yes your are eligible just make sure you also complete the degree with the 60 %.

Candidate must not have any active backlogs at the time of placement..

And also not more than 2 year education gap.
19th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

All my marks are above 60% consistently in all classes till M.Tech. But only in 2 i have scored only 48%. Also, I have 5 years of experience in software development. Am I eligible for a job in TCS, Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro or any other such big MNC? All my academic record is good except 2. Do they take such candidates? eg. Infosys I know doesn't hire such candidates even if they good experience. Please advise, if anybody knows. Thanks.
20th September 2013, 10:10 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Eligibilty to apply to Accenture:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Below is the Minimum qualifications required to apply for Jobs in TCS:
>> Minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters(if any)
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only
>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered
>> Minimum age to apply is 18 years
>> All the education should have been done through regular mode only
>> NO correspondence and distance education is allowed
>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
28th December 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello .My question is currently im doing my 4th semester , I'd like to start working and basically my qualification is ,I'm a c and and java developer .does Im eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?