27th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Praveena rajavat

When is the upcoming exam of IBPS PO?

i want to know that when will be upcoming exam of ibps po and age 20 yr eligible of this exam.

25th October 2012, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the upcoming exam of IBPS PO?

IBPS had recently published notification for clerical staff. Notification for IBPS PO can be expected by Feb or March 2013. Details on exam will be published in the official portal of IBPS. Minimum age limit for IBPS PO examination is 20 years. So you are eligible to attend the exam.
12th November 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know when is the next exam for IBPS PO cadre.
8th January 2013, 11:23 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When is the upcoming exam of IBPS PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveena rajavat View Post
i want to know that when will be upcoming exam of ibps po and age 20 yr eligible of this exam.
Hi

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Its a body/organization which conducts exams on behalf of Public Sector Banks. As you may know there are many Public Sector Banks in India and so for their recruitment it conducts the Entrances.

CWT - Common Written Test/Exam is the one that you have to apply for. Now as far as the recruitment of Banks are concerned they take students in two posts ONLY i.e :-

Clerical
Probationary Officer

So you can apply for any of the two or both. However the IBPS conducts both these exams separately. IBPS recently organized and held the Clerical Exam and now in the January onward the interview processes would be carried out. The IBPS earlier used to conduct two exams in one year, but from now it would only conduct it once.

The IBPS PO Notification for the year 2013 is not yet out, You should expect it by the month of March/April as the exam is held in the month of June/July. For any more information and update on that, Click Here..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
8th January 2013, 04:28 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,
Now Days banking sector is on boom, we can say thata it is a very hot sector now days because a lot of vacancies are comes in that's why many student are move to this sector.
IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

we can say anything surely about the notification of IBPS PO because IBPS don't announce the notification date but we can expect that march.

Best Of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?