27th August 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Are there any vacant seats in 1st year diploma course in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering

i want to know about the vacant seats in ist year diploma course in electrical engg. or mechanical engg. please inform me cont.07696005004

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  2. How many seats are presently vacant in mechanical engineering course at GJU Hisar?
  3. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  4. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
  6. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student? -- [New]
  7. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  8. Website addresses where I could find vacant seats for Physically Handicapped Students in government jobs?
  9. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  12. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  13. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  14. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  17. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
13th July 2015, 08:24 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any vacant seats in 1st year diploma course in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering

>> I think you a very poor or lack of knowledge so you don’t know the basic thing of any course that there will always be the vacant seat in every collage on the occasion of the first counselling or at starting of the counselling but if you want to get the details of the vacant seats in any collage after all the three counselling’s has been closed for this only option is physical counselling and for this you have to apply for it.

>> There are always most times it happen that a 2-5 seats are found to be vacant in many collage due to the decreasing in the students percentage in this course as now the students are again going to be in the B.Sc or in B.A. courses and you can get a seat in any collage.

>> The most hanging problem in you is that you have not tried to any collage for a seat or if tried have not told what you have tried in any collage , the seats are now vacant in many collage in Hisar region as-

>> Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

>> P.P.I.M.T. collage, Hisar

>> Universe institute, Hansi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?